Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo" "Kotowaru!" - Vol. 18 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
It took years to see finally the end and have feels.

Will miss Akira Ishida work.

Thanks translation team! You did what official translation couldn't. Finish the damn manga.

wow I started this in high school when MTO still translating it, now I almost finished my fourth year uni it finally completely translated

VIP
anyone read novel epilogue extra? i want more conclusive ending. pls

Dex-chan lover
finally

this is so bittersweet. i should not have listened to nujabes while reading this. now i feel depressed.

@ksen that is subjective. some official releases are good. some official releases are bad. same as scanlations. the diff is you'll feel worse off if what you paid turned out to be subpar

Supporter
This is a really nice finish. I need to read it all over again now. Thanks for translating this!

"Young engineer, Young musician betrayed everyone's expectations by not getting married".
INDEED I FEEL BETRAYED AS I WAS JUST GOING "AWW" A FEW PAGES AGO

Dex-chan lover
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
SPLENDID!

Dex-chan lover
I love it thanks for scanlating this till the end.

I will never forget the hero and the demon queen who worked together for peace.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks
scanlations are what you see is what you get. no promises, no expectations, etc.
the bare minimum of officially licensed manga should be publishing the whole thing.

Dex-chan lover
@ksen ah? i thought we're talking about translation (and/or localization) quality? but i do agree that official licensing should mean that you should commit yourself to the end of the contract, not before it.

and that's why we'll never forgive Funimation for chickening out of Ishuzoku Reviewers like a bunch of conservative prudes who "accidentally" walked into a strip club and started calling "HARAM" inside it as if they didn't meant to go to a strip club.

Thank you so much for finishing this manga. I'm still disappointed the official translation stopped when we were two(?) volumes to the end.

Dex-chan lover
honestly an excellent ride all the way through.

yeah, tomorrow might be over the hill. But first, a threesome. you've earned it

After 3 Years guys it Finally Finished...

Great Story. Tbh the middle kinda off but the first expression and the Last Volume's are the one who Carried this. To the end

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks
nah, I just worded it too broadly.
I meant that original english release ended on 16th volume, with 2 volumes never released in english officially as far I know.

Dex-chan lover
Very glad to be able to read the end of this finally, thank you so much.

I've been a fan of the characters in this for a long time, their design and personalities, and it was nice to see an ending for all of them.

I can't say I really enjoyed the plot of the final dozen or so chapters. It was almost a masterclass in what not to do with bloated exposition, abandoned story development, and wasted character potential. I'm still fond of the overall effort though.

Users who are viewing this thread