March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 11 Ch. 113 - Sunday (Part 2)

I never thought Rei could be so funny, glad the sisters told their father to finally hit the road.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this is the last time we see this fucker.

The little girl is risking to lose her mother and being abandoned by her father even in a younger age than Akari (she was at least 18 when her mother has passed, after giving birth to Momo who is 5yo now)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
This guy is a pro at cutting peoples hearts apart. This is so disgusting.

Damn, how to ruin an amazing Sunday... but glad they told their father they want nothing to do with him.

I feel bad for their half-sister who was so clearly being used as a tool to try to manipulate them here. Their dad is truly garbage and doesn't deserve to be a parent.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely vexing. I feel so bad for his current daughter. 100% piece of shit of a father.

Dex-chan lover
Ah. Thank God. Akari skewered the hell out of that piece of crap. May he never darken their doorstep again.

Dex-chan lover
It seems like the sociopath is finally ready to deem it not possible and look for another solution (probably victim), to sort out his own problems. At least this psychological attack seemed to be his only method, so he has no legal claim to anything.

Dex-chan lover
even the nyas could sense the sadness... aaaaaaaaa pls shaft animate MORE

Users who are viewing this thread