Maria no Danzai - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Nest Of The Red Spider

Group Leader
I am still so on the fence about this manga lol. If its gonna be the same routine of "kidnap target then murder in saw style trap" I'll probably drop. I dig the idea of socially outcasting this character tho. That would be interesting. IDK hopefully it doesnt just doom itself like I said
What would you prefer if her goal is to kill them without getting caught?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, she has a very special way of torturing them I see, I'm curious how will she do it with the main baddie, I'll let the author cook, it's really interesting

Double-page supporter
Hmmm, I think it might be interesting if Maria drives her to suicide but then, just before she actually kills herself, Maria jumps in and saves her, and then starts building a super dependant relationship where Maria is the only person in the world she can trust and the only person she cares and would do anything for... And then the REAL punishment begins...

Or maybe I'm just too cruel, but it would be a nice way of making her feel the ultimate despair far beyond what anyone else is bringing up, and it would also be a good way of getting information from the bully group.

Dex-chan lover
My only pet peeve currently is that the main guy shapes out to be a 5head criminal mastermind since they empasized that his father was a psychologist like that shit is hereditary. So i %100 believe she will get captured at some point after some career criminal levels of mindgames by him.

I suspect that Okaya will make a mistake and will suspect it is Detective who is killing his lackeys. It would make sense that a guy who have acces to police recources and have insight into how investigation work to be more likely able to dissapear bullies of his son. Especially when Okaya will grow more and more paranoid.

Dex-chan lover
i'm only enjoying this because the villians are so cartoonishly irredeemable.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, I think it might be interesting if Maria drives her to suicide but then, just before she actually kills herself, Maria jumps in and saves her, and then starts building a super dependant relationship where Maria is the only person in the world she can trust and the only person she cares and would do anything for... And then the REAL punishment begins...

Or maybe I'm just too cruel, but it would be a nice way of making her feel the ultimate despair far beyond what anyone else is bringing up, and it would also be a good way of getting information from the bully group.
Hell no, that's fucking brilliant. Making her fully dependent on Maria is actually big brained when it comes to torture, she's gonna have a serious mental breakdown when she gets betrayed by her, like it will hit her 10x harder than her pre-dependence

Banned
FMC really shouldn't have that conspiracy web wall thingy up. Even if it is hidden, someone will find it by chance someday. Someone important to the plot.
Maybe rent an apartment in the neighboring city to be her shrine/planning HQ?

Users who are viewing this thread