Maria no Danzai - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The Red Lies Paved The Road To Damnation.

Dex-chan lover
So wait, did Maria let the thug live? Won't that come back to haunt her later, after the girl is reported missing? I mean the guy could connect the dots and expose her. Or maybe that's also part of her plan to lure someone else.
I mean, Maria’s entire point here is that the girl is a complete loner with no actual friends. Logically, the thug is a loose end, but with the theme of the story/this particular punishment, he’s completely detached from the girl’s life after this and won’t have anything to do with her again.

Dex-chan lover
Those people that wanted rape as a punishment only said it to reflect their desire to get off to a woman being punished with a deserved rape (notice that with the guys you didn't have that kind of calls for).
You sure that disparity has nothing to do with Shikimi siccing rape-inclined gangsters on Maria, or having and readily using those connections in the first place, or even just her maliciously using her feminine charms?

honestly i expected her punishment to be a bit more on the sexual violence side considering her actions but this is cool too, wanna see how this plays out
Surprisingly Shikimi's punishment isn't quite a taste of her own medicine (damaging false accusations against innocents and sending thugs to rape someone), but something else that psychologically hits harder for her who's obsessed with attention and popularity: isolation until death.
for those who think a rape/ sa is the right one, your partially right, her doing infact were one the sex indrusty side but the sins she did were with her words, lying to people about her age and then blackmailing them into giving her group money, bullying other, and just in general a piece of shit talker.

Even if it's narrow-minded to think that active calls for revenge rape would only come from people sexually interested in it, I don't think that such an idea is outlandish. But along with the aforementioned immediate context, it makes no sense to contrast this with reactions to "the guys" when 1) only one other person has been punished so far, 2) his transgression was "general purpose bullying and its recording", and 3) their bullying of Kiritaka thus far hasn't been revealed to have a prominent sexual element.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You sure that disparity has nothing to do with Shikimi siccing rape-inclined gangsters on Maria, or having and readily using those connections in the first place, or even just her maliciously using her feminine charms?
After the post histories I've read? Yeah... Quite sure.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully the bugs rape her like in that one island of giant bugs series. We all know she deserves it.
On to the next target.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I mean, Maria’s entire point here is that the girl is a complete loner with no actual friends. Logically, the thug is a loose end, but with the theme of the story/this particular punishment, he’s completely detached from the girl’s life after this and won’t have anything to do with her again.
I agree with everything you said. I dont know how smart the author will make the main villain be, but i assume he would know who Shikimi's "associates" in her schemes are, and after she's missing he would ask them about it, and that's where Maria's name could come up.

Dex-chan lover
After the post histories I've read? Yeah... Quite sure.
I followed your lead for the two I saw, and I'm more inclined to think they're generally just teenagers that feel this is a place where being bawdy or otherwise sexually open is okay... or young adult man with the same disposition. Hardly uncommon, here.

Their rape calls were probably the most risqué thing they said in a 1-2 month timespan, and they're proximate to Shikimi siccing a rape gang on a character at least one of them explicitly liked, with other posters saying that they initially thought her punishment would involve rape because of her transgressions involving sex-based extortion and hiring rape-inclined gangsters.

Dex-chan lover
I've mentioned this before, (but I don't think I've said it here on this forum) but I think that the Maria's (former) husband is in on the revenge plot.
Maria executes her plot, and her husband, who coincidentally just happens to be a police officer, picks up the cases/ disposes of the bodies/ covers for Maria.
I mean, if she just gave her husband the proof, then the revenge plot is satisfied, the bullies would be arrested and tried as juveniles and the story ends there.
However, Japan has really lax juvenile crime laws, and the ringleader at least has strong influence, comes from a rich family, etc. The likelihood of him walking away scot-free is pretty high.
So my opinion is that the cop husband feels just as strongly as she does (but we don't really see him much after the plot is set in motion) and is cleaning up behind the scenes so that Maria's "Judgement" is carried out to its inevitable end.

I suspect I'll be proven wrong, but we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like she really Kaneki'd the dots.

Also. She isnt dying from the bugs. She is dying from either blood lose, blunt force trauma to the end, or starvation.

Dex-chan lover
I heard for fire ant incident
Does that mean she doesn't have an easy death
Since the bugs biting her keeps her beat or something? Or does it only limited to fire ant?

Either that, or for girls bugs are... nightmare

Dex-chan lover
Friend group is probably going get suspicious now
Friends you really think that they're friends it's kind of obvious that the big bad is just using them just for the hell of it & he doesn't care for them at all.

Supporter
Well considering her head smashed into the pavement, she’ll probably die soon enough for the damage.

Plus for someone as demented and broken as her, this kind of punishment makes sense. She’ll be calling out for help and forgiveness but no one will be listening as she gets slowly devoured by bugs.
Bug bites ... sure, but getting eaten alive by bugs? I don't think so.
That girl has a better chance eating the bugs to stay alive and, depending on her injuries, climbing out of there.

Also I get escaping the thug that attacked you and maybe even beating him... but turning him into your sub is a bit of a convenient stretch.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn this is painful. Imagine falling down and landed on your head yet remains concious, and have (maybe) several bugs crawling into your ears...

Users who are viewing this thread