Martial Art Successor - Ch. 30 - To Balance the Books

Oh, so our MC actually has good martial arts skills, that's... probably the first time we've seen any actual martial arts in this story.

@givemersspls Ah, I reread and now I see it. My bad, still. This doesn't really merit the Martial Art tag yet. Here's to hoping it starts to pick up.

so he have seem what martial arts can do and he is even good at it... so why he goes and tells us it is 'all a lie' bla bla bla from those first chapter... the author really chose it the wrong way.
he told us a premise and failed to deliver, it is not like it is bad to him to know. but then his thoughts only needed to be adjusted at the first chapters. he really pushed the idea that the old man is crazy or something similar -_-
and then if this goes on and he still wins against the people who trained while he played teacher for some time... even weirder.
idk... what is what? why talk like the people who wants to play martial arts are mentally ill... lies? what lies? the world is simple hard to live on, nothing new...
and this right now makes more sense, since he knows it, he is good at it, but he still chose to leave it and see if he can treat his old man the modern way, and then give the people there better choices to live their lives, since modern tech would increase their life quality a lot.
the world of martial arts is gorgeous, sure, but can it feed everyone? if their level is so limited the world need to run on another base.

Users who are viewing this thread