Martial Universe - Ch. 102

Group Leader
If you're going to snipe, at least get the fucking chapter number correct. Dumbass.

I had to google some of the previous chapters, and there are some sites that would number this 112, so it's right according to some numbering system.

Quality is not amazing, but readable. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Fucker snipes and skips chapters and can't even be assed to snipe the whole thing.

If you're going to snipe, at least get the fucking chapter number correct. Dumbass.

cringing at the people calling the guy a sniper LOOOOOOL like there is a law that forbids him from doing so

Group Leader
@veggklokken Technically speaking, there is. Zero Scans works on this series with Mangatoon, who owns the copyright for the english version of this series. But eh, we're all pirates so who cares about copyright, right?

BUT AT LEAST GET THE FUCKIN CHAPTER NUMBER RIGHT. HE REVISED IT TWICE AND IT'S STILL FUCKIN WRONG.

@Whyte Where exactly is zeroscans working on THIS manhua with mangatoon? No re-directs, no mentions, nothing. They are however working together on Star Martial God Technique. But eh, let's just disregard the other 99% that is just basically stealing the stuff.

Group Leader
@veggklokken Go read the latest chapters or mangatoon then come back and read the corresponding chapters here.

Or join the discord server and check the announcements. There are plenty of ways for you to verify my statement. Since I doubt you'll take my words at face value, anyway.

@Whyte Cannot find it on mangatoon, please link source.

nothing in the announcement channel on the zeroscans discord. please provide proof.

Group Leader
@veggklokken The link to the english source is in the series description here

For some reason I can't find the announcement for the collboration with mangatoon on the public ZS discord too, so I'll defer on that. You'll just have to take my word at face value.

Users who are viewing this thread