Making Magic: The Sweet Life of a Witch Who Knows an Infinite MP Loophole - Ch. 13 - Deciding on our next destination

Aggregator gang
The WN was discontinued in favor of the LN which has been translated through Vol 7 at J-Novel Club. The LN fleshes out a lot of the shorter adventures and is generally better quality than the WN was. We'll see if the author continues the LN since it's been almost a year since Vol 8 came out with no sign of Vol 9 yet.
I noticed that the author is also the author of Only Sense Online, so that's what's keeping the author occupied. A new volume of the OSO LN just came out.

Dex-chan lover
really missed this one, very gratefull for picking it up and hope its not a one time thing.

Aggregator gang
I noticed that the author is also the author of Only Sense Online, so that's what's keeping the author occupied. A new volume of the OSO LN just came out.
Yeah, so we at least know they're still active, unlike some other slightly obscure WN/LN. Hopefully a new volume of Making Magic is in the works.

Group Leader
Lhscan have raw chapter up to Chapter 14.6 if you are looking for it...
We'd rather upload the whole chapter instead since it's pretty annoying if it's more than 2 parts. And the last part's also not available publicly, so you'd have to wait for the ending either way. Better to just wait imo : )

Dex-chan lover
Comes out after a year, the content almost saying goodbye to viewer. The end.

Aggregator gang
I really like that about the LN. Every time I'm about to start a new volume, I just anticipate the feels at the end of every volume
NOVEL SPOILERS: (Volume 3+)

Novel 3 gave me big feels, since that novel the series has had a much sadder undertone to me :(

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for picking this up! I've been reading it officially on Manga Up, but with chapter 14 currently being split into 7 parts (!!!) it just wasn't worth the money to unlock it piece by piece. Was waiting for all of that to go free, so I'm glad you seem to be doing the same and waiting until the official release is free for everyone to release it. I can't wait for the day you translate the next chapter! It's so much easier to read it all at once instead of 14.1 then 14.2 then so on and so forth into 14.7 bit by bit, piece by piece. Keep up the good work and thank you so very much!
7? No wonder we’re waiting a while for a new ch. that’s a very leisurely release pace.

Users who are viewing this thread