Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Ch. 52 - Letter From Euro

Dex-chan lover
Very standard prince outfit. Still classy.

She doesn't need to say it makes her blood boil as a researcher nya. It's the kind of, "I feel angry," dialogue.

Acting strong because you know someone isn't going to attack is going to fail the moment you do something they can retaliate against. Because then they will, and you've given them the perfect reason to do so.

"I mean she's 'my assistant'!"
No you didn't. Everyone understood exactly what you meant. It's way too late to say anything else.

I like the maid spy. She's affable.

Dex-chan lover
Considering all the disrespect Hyme has thrown Ishtalica's way from the beginning, and the amount of damning information that has been feed through deep cover spies like Lily, Elena is in for a rude awakening if she thinks she can try to even remotely level the playing field before the conference.

Dex-chan lover
Considering all the disrespect Hyme has thrown Ishtalica's way from the beginning, and the amount of damning information that has been feed through deep cover spies like Lily, Elena is in for a rude awakening if she thinks she can try to even remotely level the playing field before the conference.
And that's before the younger brother and 3rd Prince start running their mouths.

Dex-chan lover
Grandpa looks like he'll send nukes anytime soon.
Nuclear_Gandhi.png

Cheered when our guy was like screw this she's MINE. Even if he lost points for trying to backtrack they all know he meant it. Glad to see a MC trying to claim and go after the main girl properly.

Users who are viewing this thread