Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Love to My Slave

Aggregator gang
so for someone of the good side to take damage she has to freaking allow the enemy to hit her, even when i would be so happy if she dies i gotta say it seems imposible taking into account the severity of her wounds and the fact she (for some reason) is one of the most popular characters,also wtf are those limits 666 times!? might as well not have any weakness too.

Dex-chan lover
Most likely will live, if the author really wanted the dramatic punch of their sudden death they would have put a hole in her. Tenka will have her sister in law!

"""Kill""" the onis, little fanfare. """Kill""" Tenka, everybody loses their goddamn minds.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, Tenka """""died""""

if she dies FR I'll drop this, tho

Double-page supporter
Noo ~ , Don't kill Ms.NTR ...
Don't start Akame ga Kill tragedy again ...
Make character likeable with Allies, MC and reader ...
Then kill him / her in tragic way again ?

@Al_Azif : Akame ga Kill formula again ?
Editor : "This character get 1st rank fans vote"
Author : "Nice, let's progress story with her"
Editor : "You will pair her with MC at the end of story or arc ?"
Author : "Nope, let's sacrifice her tragically in this arc"

Why were the Onis dying so lacking in any drama? Kinda fucked up if you ask me. Yuuki better turn demon and protecc the Onis.

Man the author needs to stop making Tenka so great lol. The other girls don't stand a chance of being the best girl at this rate. Tenkas too far ahead in my book lol.

Also, people need to calm down lol. There's no way Tenkas dead, I'd bet money on it.

I mean first of all, the vibe of this series is nothing like Akame ga kill so people should stop feeling PTSD from that series and realize this is different lol.

Also more importantly we clearly saw no major injuries, I think if she got killed it would be more definite looking.

Lastly, i definitely don't think the author is bold enough to take out his most popular character as shown in the last poll (this series is too shounen-like for that). I mean the author didn't even kill Aoba's allies so i doubt hed kill Tenka.

WAIT this is the author of Akame ga Kill? Ah fuck no Tenka was rising up to be best girl dont he dare kill her. But judging from the last pages she is still alive, thats just some basic anime "wounds" and I doubt sister would attack Tenka again next chapter to kill her, she would maybe torture her or start attacking Kyouka(according to my knowledge of anime cliche)
Also 666 randomly, nice.

Dex-chan lover
ICHIKA NOOOOOOO!!!

Damn Tenka could've won but her love held her down since if she did kill his sister then Yuki would've been sad :(

Wait this is Akame Ga Kill's Author......

OH NOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
No not best girl! She was even drawn bottomless reiterating her bestestness. 😢

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't one of the spirit corps girls have healing powers? Tenka will be fine i think

Finally some action. I absolutely hate shounen where absolutely nothing out of line happens and the good guys always win.

Users who are viewing this thread