Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - Battle Over the Slave

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry MC by the power of harem leader luck your virginity is safe once again!

Well..I expected Fubuki's mom to come and apologize to Yuukey and Kyouka for her troublesome daughter....maybe later.

*looks at cover*

WTF Tenka's hair is GREEN like GRASS? MY LIFE IS RUINED D:

Dex-chan lover
@NorakReal
"Tbh the only one taking him seriously is tenka"
I wouldn't say the only, and i think Shushu is even more obsessed with him.
As for everything else for me there is only one good ending in a harem manga, and that's the harem ending. I want the old granny into that as well

Double-page supporter
@norakreal
That little scene of her about to utterly annihilate MC's sister but thinking of the life they'd live together as sister-in-laws legit cemented her as best girl. Like, how can she not be after that

Dex-chan lover
@Gidory Because the shuuki wants to kidnap and probably brainwash him, Tenka is a crazy stalker who DEFINITELY wants to kidnap and brainwash him, and Shushu likes him

LMAOO!! with all the chicks trying to sneak in his room he might need his own room barrier lol.

@Bakaman
In almost every color illustrations she's blonde, it's just that in the cover it looks greenish because why not?

@NorakReal
Right now the setup is rather heavily going into FMC territory as the plot itself seems to put her on high pedestal
This is just my personal conjecture but:
The commander has shown to have skill that is more or less deemed undefeatable/impossible to overcome. So what if we add a monster with ability to nullify/steal/be immune to other skills? Everyone deemed super strong is demoted and only one person in the series has something other than a skill going on for them and that is the FMC

Fed-Kun's army
Tenka still bothers me cause she still treats Yuuki like hes a slave for her to own whereas everybody else on the team mostly now treat him as a comrade. ShuShu's even gotten a little nicer but I think that's only because she hasn't had much time with him recently.

Can all those extra thots popping up let my man in peace with his comfy harem??! Tenka is the only outside with rights.

Users who are viewing this thread