Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - Rampage

Good chapter and good series, came here for the waifus but stayed to see more of Yuuki's transformations. His new form is OP as fuck but we see he can't control it, maybe because Yuuki is not ready for this power level yet.

Yuuki won't defeat Ren but I hope he puts a fight before running out of gas. Also still hoping for a reward with Ren

Thanks for the translation!

This form is quite op and ofcourse he can't control it cause he's not that strong on controlling it let alone lending and fuck it really seem like he became a monster similar to that horned one and that kuma thing

Imma say it:

This form is inspired by Space Gojira

godzilla_neo___space_godzilla_by_kaijusamurai.jpg

I think most people believe that mc's transformations are only based on the abilities of the users, but I think that their personalities have a really strong influence on the result of his transformation, therefore his current form mean that the commander has quite an evil personality.

Dex-chan lover
still can't believe how ppl are only judging takahiro by a single one of his fucking manga.

anyway, he said in the liner notes for chapter one that this manga's goal is "to put the girl's cuteness on display" and it's supposed to be the "healing and amusement" of shonen jump+
so why not just quit these retarded fanfic horror scenarios??

just wait and see how it plays out. none of this seems to be overly serious or to the point of no return at the end of the chapter.

my guess is that he'll be put down or comes to his senses and sees the error of his ways. the same might be true for ren and she reflects on herself.

reu

Dex-chan lover
It'd be nice that as a reward this time he justgave her a hook in the jaw, trying to knock the bitch out

Dex-chan lover
He becomes Thanatos? Nice!

Nice ability though. Have 1 thought of death, and it's granted.

Users who are viewing this thread