May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.5

Awwwww so cute such precocious children lol

And seriously little bro has issues pulling on his fiancee’s hair like that!

Group Leader
I really detest the smug archetype of characters who think others are pawn and "hehe humans are so indreeesting"

Dex-chan lover
I thought i could read more of this punch happy girl, but i was wrong... I NEED MOAR

Love this. I wonder how there romance (hopefully) will turn out? I don't think it's going to be easy.

Dex-chan lover
That confident smirk. She really is the greatest "villainess" of them all.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how the raws are gonna go, but I'm hoping that she doesn't end up with the first prince. I could see it working with her as his Minister of War and the Army (she would truly flourish there) but not as a romantic partner. Their point of views on the world are too similar for the relationship to have the foundations it needs to work.

I kind of like the idea of her ending up with the knight that worked undercover with the second prince. He seems sweet and respectful, without the manipulative tendencies that could ruin the relationship.

Contributor
"She's going to fuck him up one day, and I, for one, can't wait to watch."

Dex-chan lover
Both princes are stupid, the first prince just happens to think that because he is smarter than his brain dead brother that somehow he can tame Scarlet to keep wanking his own ego.

Users who are viewing this thread