[Mainsite] MDLists won't update with edits

When editing certain MDLists, clicking Update List does nothing except show a permanent loading icon. Console log shows "TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'data')"

Contributor
There is a know bug that once your MDList gets around the 200 (cannot remember the exact number) titles in it you can no longer edit it via the MDList pages.

The cause is that the request becomes too large for the API so it gets rejected.

The workaround is to go to a title's page too add or remove it from the list.

There is a know bug that once your MDList gets around the 200 (cannot remember the exact number) titles in it you can no longer edit it via the MDList pages.

The cause is that the request becomes too large for the API so it gets rejected.

The workaround is to go to a title's page too add or remove it from the list.
Yes it's possible to edit which titles are in a list that way, but this error prevents the list name and visibility from being changed. As far as I can tell, there's no workaround for those. Other than creating a brand new list and starting from scratch, which is too much of a hassle.

Dex-chan lover
🦆
I just ran into this when trying to rename my lists to make it easier to find them in the list of lists. (since we can't get alphabetical sorting)
2 of my lists have 300+ titles and I can't change the list name now.

Users who are viewing this thread