Medusa Dorei o Katta - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
At this point, just get her some enchanted contact lens.
I rarely reply to a comment, but dang, that's a good one.
There's an enchanted blindfold, so in theory, there might be an enchanted lens too lol...🤣
He still needs to install them, exposing her eyes.

That's also while still assuming that they're magically antibacterial, but of course they'd be.

Dex-chan lover
I rarely reply to a comment, but dang, that's a good one.
There's an enchanted blindfold, so in theory, there might be an enchanted lens too lol...🤣
it's enchanted on the fact that she can't remove it herself
for the lenses part i wonder how many will have to die in other for it to work during experiments

Dex-chan lover
He still needs to install them, exposing her eyes.

That's also while still assuming that they're magically antibacterial, but of course they'd be.
Possibly so, but I imagine that shouldn't be too much of an hurdle in a fantasy world. Especially when we consider how she was captured in the first place.

Group Leader
I mean, I would love to see that but I wouldn't want to die petrified to see it... So I can handle the blindfold ahegao, just her lewd mouth poses are fine by me 😤💕

Dex-chan lover
I have a question. Is eye contact required for the petrification to take effect, or just seeing her eyes? Because, if eye contact is required, you might argue that the classic ahegao face shouldn't be all that risky: Her eyes would be rolling into her head, making eye contact difficult, if not impossible.
Following Greek lore it's left ambiguous the whole Petrification through eye sight is a modern thing probably influenced by d&d.
So if this was actual Greek lore she would have to cover her entire face as her entire face was described as "so hedious it would turn anyone who gazed upon it to stone." However not looking directly at her would have no effect we know this because Perseus killed Medusa using the reflection of his shield to see her.
So if direct eyesight and this universes rules of only Medusa's eyes cause petrification he could completely counter it by having her wear glasses or contacts or even by him wearing glasses or contacts. Unless established that reflections or distorted visage causes Petrification too as we only know direct vision causes it so far.

As for the ahegao you can still see her eyes so idk probably.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry if the author's fanbox is anything to go by then the "petrification" is only temporary.

Users who are viewing this thread