Meiou-sama ga Tooru no desu yo! - Ch. 14

I really hope my dude saves the girl and kill all those religious trash motherfuckers

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love how the prophecy had two doors and the lady said he will not do jack if he’s left alone. Answer as shown by the miko earlier, they decided they wanted to fuck around and find out with the bloody door.
The fact is that they didn't even listen enough to understand there were two option for them and go straight to fucking with the beehive before the person sent to them to say "don't fuck with the beehive" could arrive, now to save their corrupt faces they are doubling down and putting iris as a scapegoat

I GENUINELY think if shu went ahead and just raze the whole church organisation down the world would be better cause we already see how much of a nothing burger their whole role is at keeping society safe

Dex-chan lover
p48uldt.jpg.cd6fa0b7ba9b0079470c7e078d2b8c99.jpg

Dex-chan lover
She’s been missing for weeks and he just went looking for her? Uhh bro, that’s pretty dumb

Aggregator gang
And at this moment the bully girl realized she fucked up, also if Shu end up killing them, they would the firsts he kills without them trying to kill him first. And while I don't feel bad at all for the bully girl and the others who laugh at Iris, I can feel bad for the other bystanders they are indoctrinated sure, but I know first hand how is difficult to remove the indoctrination, so I don't fault them too much.
Granted I don't think Shu is good. Lawful or True Neutral at best (depending on the outcome of the last actions may change this judgment ). In the 3 mage kids and the graveyard cases he didn't even attempt to de-escalate, albeit he killed the kids only after the boy second attack. And while I agree that if you are prepared to kill you should prepared to be killed,and that hesitating is stupid when your life, the disparity of power and the fact he was in control of the whole scenario make their death pointless and "just becouse",so it leaves a bad taste in the mouth. The encounter with the teachers and the knights in the graveyard was more justified, as their power was orders of magnitude higher. Also he didn't try to escalate at all in the graveyard, beocuse him asking in low voice "you are here to kill me too" isn't certainly de-escalation. Granted it wouldn't have worked, but at that point he still didn't know the fanatism of the church and of its knights. And imho would have been more in character, as someone who definetly lack empaty (or at least don't easiliy feels empaty with someone he didn't bond to) but should still be conditioned by a learned set of morals and beheviours. Instead at the beginning he seesm like someone who literally grow in a vacuum in his past life with only science books and no human contact (proved wrong by the flashbacks)
Still despite this initial inconsistency I'm quite enjoying this.

She’s been missing for weeks and he just went looking for her? Uhh bro, that’s pretty dumb
He was training his new powers to get complete control over them. As it was stated he was afraid (and potentially the risk was real) that in his previous state he could have involuntarily kill her. It's also possible that the type of training could cause to loose the sense of passing time

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it.... This is basically gonna become like Castlevania (the tv show) but Shu would probably get to Iris in time.

Well if not, hey another targoviste xD

It's interesting how shu tries to think things trough beforehand but end up acting on an emotional response to the situation

Dex-chan lover
The fact is that they didn't even listen enough to understand there were two option for them and go straight to fucking with the beehive before the person sent to them to say "don't fuck with the beehive" could arrive, now to save their corrupt faces they are doubling down and putting iris as a scapegoat

I GENUINELY think if shu went ahead and just raze the whole church organisation down the world would be better cause we already see how much of a nothing burger their whole role is at keeping society safe
It is also quite sad all she had to say was that he killed the strongest which is normal and let her live to be nothing more than a mere messenger and not mention being pals with shu, then get out of dodge.

Dex-chan lover
It is also quite sad all she had to say was that he killed the strongest which is normal and let her live to be nothing more than a mere messenger and not mention being pals with shu, then get out of dodge.
Well regardless of how she lied they will probably still went and find a way to spin it to pin the blame on her

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the next one, whoever you are who is doing the translations, you're doing good work.

Dex-chan lover
Well regardless of how she lied they will probably still went and find a way to spin it to pin the blame on her
To be fair from how it seems they were completely ignoring her till she said she’s friends with shu

Dex-chan lover
To be fair from how it seems they were completely ignoring her till she said she’s friends with shu
More accurately they didn't listen until the inquisitor started to interrogate her, all they wanted was info on what mistake they did and what can be blamed on them and later they only listened to her when she is pressured into saying stuff that could make her the scapegoat for all the blame

Fed-Kun's army
Please don't go full netflix Castlevania I don't want her to die and I just want my boi to be happy I see that fucking tragedy tag

Users who are viewing this thread