Meng Shi Zai Shang - Ch. 183 - Su He Yue's Crime

Yes yes nothing at all... Someone just kill the thot already please.

Contributor
"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Girl, you may be all kinds of things to me, but touch my pookums and you're DEAD."

what kind of face will they make if they know that she is from a big sect while at it, your fam is just like an ant www

Dex-chan lover
Death penalty ey, it's almost like they are in some barbaric country where killing people can be legal outside war, like america.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Discipline? Dafuq? Can't you find a better excuse for attempted murder?

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
The way she just suddenly said that it has nothing to do with her..... sigh....

@ScarletDevil13 true. I know that she won't expose her identity, cuz first her uncle will put her in seclusion, second she can handle this on her own and third it'll be just a mess if she drags her sect into this problem. That said who has more power/influence? That little princess or Yuan chu?

@shiirosagi I remember in one of the earlier chapters someone (maybe the old man?) mentioned that she's even in a higher position that a princess from the overall emperor, so she would definitely have more influence that the pink haired girl (if that's who you're meaning, either way she has more influence than most people there considering who her uncle is and the fact that she's also a leader of one of the big sects herself lol)

Contributor
I appreciate that the pink-hair lass is, for all her flaws, true to her word that she'd take all responsibility, if it came around to bite the friend that helped her.

Users who are viewing this thread