Meng Shi Zai Shang - Ch. 192 - Master is Growing Up

Lolol no matter how many times or lifetimes you had, having your disciple and a spirit see your first visit and explaining to them what it is will always be embarrassing

Dex-chan lover
I normally support having some skinship between characters, but these two? They should remain cute and never even kiss each other, don't need that in this story... Also why is an entire chapter dedicated to this? I find this chapter a negative infuence on the story and should be removed or skipped.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Valve an entire chapter is dedicated to this because the author are trying to graduate these two from the "Remain cute and never even kiss each other" phase.

Though tbh they have already graduated from the never kiss each other part.

i've always found it weird when they show the first period. it almost feels like the author is saying that they're now sexually mature.

source: every manhua i've ever seen as the much older ml start viewing the girl as mature and his age the second she gets her period. like wtf, no?? it's just so creepy and nonce-like. she's 13, calm your dick.

I still like this more than the male God chasing his wife in here she's so strong while there she's timid and little stpd

Double-page supporter
@Nereys I think this MC is currently 11 and ML is currently 15 in the story. They may show ML having psycho thoughts about this next chapter for all we know.
ML is already planning to ask for her hand when she turns 18

Double-page supporter
@Valve You are only saying that because unlike the Novel, you don't see the ML's yandere thoughts as often in this
He's gonna bite her and leave some sort of way to track her on her pretty soon because he doesn't want anyone else trying to take her and he can sense if anyone tries to do something to her.

I'm surprised that even with her having experienced her period several times before in her previous lives... She still didn't recognize what she was feeling 🤔 well I guess she does have a lot going on so that didn't come to mind right away. 😅

Double-page supporter
@twinklecake But seriously, way too many guys are interested in her before she has even turns 18. Also to bring up something weird
the FL should have been born before the ML but instead her mom was pregnant with her for like 7 years using some technique to slow the pregnancy's development or something
like that hurts my brain

Dex-chan lover
@Umbrecola She shapeshifts into someone as old as they are and also has the mind of someone older than a century so that part tracks.

Also, no idea why you're just blurting out a fully unrelated spoiler as if it was relevant. I clicked it because thought it was going to further the discussion. I also have Google access, so I can look up random future facts on my own if I want. Why even do this?

Double-page supporter
@Sarah2013 You also have to remember that she was a few hundred years old when she died to the ML in her second life. So she probably forgot a few things. It has been a while. Heck before she got trapped inside of the illusion she had forgotten how she had died in her original life as well.

Piece and quiet? No my I shall spoil you with my attention till you are shivering with anger....

Double-page supporter
@twinklecake It is not a random spoiler, I wanted to bring up she would have have been older than the ML without mystical interference.
She should have been 2-3 year older than him

Contributor
"I feel like I've been... poisoned...? I... what is..."

"OH. This shit. Fuck off, evolution, this was a terrible idea!"

Users who are viewing this thread