Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 29 - On the Main Ship’s Deck

Dex-chan lover
So i assume hes gonna announce he's the fleet admiral on live stream now?

I've been refreshing this page since 5 hours ago, and just when i was about to go to sleep, bam, chapter 29 2 minutes ago *

Dex-chan lover
That quite light compared to the 400+ that died, i want the remaining thousands to rip the guts out of em

Aggregator gang
@Epicredeemer it's a futuristic time setting with liquid metal tech transformations and fringe science style physics, there's probably spare rounds in that massive counterweight under the barrel or something like that and they just automatically reload as a used round passes by

Holy SHIT!!! Can't wait until the moment he announces his actual position! ?

While I appreciate the beatdown for the assholes, it feels like a 180 in character for the protagonist. He wasn't that ruthless before. Is it the effect of the holy blood or just bad writing?

@Epicredeemer
I think @InsaneInsomniac meant more that a reload may not be necessary- with the far, far more advanved tech, 'low temp' liquid metals, etc. even if it looks like a six shooter that doesnt mean only six rounds. There are a ton of 'scifi' explanations that could explain it and fit within thia universe.
The example he used, I think he was saying that it could be as simple as additional ammo in another location within the gun which is automatically loaded into the 'main' chamber as the ammo is used.
A quick, more, scifi explanation could be something like additional ammo is stored (as liquid or otherwise) inside the weapon and when fired it is converted into useable ammo for the following rounds. Especially if not using a chemically propelled projectile but instead using slugs that are launched using something akin to a rail gun system or something. In this case, say it does have the 6 chambers- in that kind of situation as the firstround is fired a new round is formed or put into place as the new 'final' or sixth round, and so on. This would give the newly formed round time as the 6 previous shots were used.

Idk that it is actually anything like that, but I imagine there are plenty of in-universe explanations for having more than 6 rounds without needing a reload.

Dex-chan lover
will they just fucking admit his the fleet admiral already

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your service
Gobble those dumplings faster boy
The people demand more Spaceshipsluts

Users who are viewing this thread