Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-mochi Datta no de, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei Toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Aggregator gang
I wish dudes who read manga weren't such lame-o's. "dur dur sex slave" "dur dur i hate developments like this". Like dude, stop shitting, pissing, and cumming, and just enjoy the manga or drop it.

Double-page supporter
i wish i knew what happened in this chapter
really getting sick of random chapters just failing to load

Bruh just tell her to do the laundry, you don't gotta fuck her to make her feel useful. Like that is the fast track to psychological trauma.

Double-page supporter
No no stop no that’s how you give people trauma think of a better way mc please no don’t god fucking no

Dex-chan lover
didnt he self told that dude she is a minor ?
that turned unhealthy very fast

Fed-Kun's army
Thank fucking hell this MC isnt a bitch. So tired of the forever virgins who have women thrown on them screaming "Kyaaaa!"

Yeah that's exactly how you start an unhealthy relationship based on dependence.
Take advantage of someone while they're in their weak state and not in their right state of mind.
+ she's a minor

Aggregator gang
ade.png

Dex-chan lover
Well, shit. Hot elf girl wasn't the main heroine. What a disappointment.

I mean, this is probably way more realistic than him turning her away, but it still feels dirty.

Dude.
Just, dude.
Please no.
Just No.
As others commented, she is a minor.
And when someone says they can't do anything but sleep with you to pay you back (because they think they are useless)... You don't sleep with them, man.
You would just be confirming to them the only thing they are good at is being a plaything.
What you do is tell them they might have something they are good at and they just didn't think about it yet, and even if they really have absolutely nothing they are good at (absurdly unlikely unless she was in a comma...), they can always learn something new.
She has two eyes, two hands, two feet, looks perfectly healthy both mentally and physically (even if not, the majority of people with disabilities can do most things people without those do with a proper adaptation...). Just get her a cloth and get her to wipe your floor, dumbass.
If you think you're helping someone when you sleep with them because they feel unworthy, I have some news for you, mah friend.
You aren't FREAKING HELPING.
You're not.
You're just making them depend on you and useless on their own.
Besides, she will just be a hold-down if her only utility is sleeping with you.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally, a manga protagonist who has some balls. Good to see Japanese can write it too and not just Americans alone. This is starting to look more like John Blake Chronicles & Three Square Meals :)

Users who are viewing this thread