Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 39.2

Dex-chan lover
I feel like they're gonna show this coin to the shipbuilder and they're gonna go "oh boy instead of the ship you want, how about this weird mothership I made instead?", like a typical "blacksmith gives MC the secret powerful sword" trope.

A non-custom-built mothership just seems like it'd be kind of out of place, considering how unique Krishna apparently is.

Dex-chan lover
Nooooooooo they cut Mei's best line from the LN.

“Yes. Elma-sama’s role as Krishna’s sub-pilot is indispensable, and so is Mimi-sama’s role as the operator. In that case, it would be more efficient for me to be left with piloting the mothership. In case the pirates do manage to board the ship, I will be able to deal with them adequately with my abilities. If they come equipped with space suits or power armor, I can also opt to rapidly depressurize the interior of the ship to deal with them.”

Dex-chan lover
waiting to find out what him having a noble's sword is going to lead to xD i feel like he will be sucked into the nobles life quickly at this rate
He has no choice really if he wants land rights. Have to be a noble or a first class citizen.

There's also the matter of the medal he receives from the emperor that grants him rank equal to a viscount

Dex-chan lover
Its either the Clipper or a supersized Type-7(edit: price wise, the T7 fits closer)

If I were Hiro I would've stuck to a system for a month or so and grinded for either the Cutter or the Corvette
Imperial Princess just happens to look almost exactly like her. they are distantly related
'Almost', yes, Mimi's more healthy and plump on the right places :finnawoke:, and rather than distant, they're cousins, grandparents being siblings and such

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread