Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai

I like the story its like star wars that I'm looking for in manga form and the promise that star wars failed to deliver in the sequels the adventure stuff and its like Mandalorian but the protag is a mercenary and
I also like the protagonist he choose both of them and fuck both them and not be picky

@krutou i dont see how its all over the place its basically a space sci-fi manga with some medieval fantasy aspects mixed to it like the elf race and stuff...

Dex-chan lover
The .5 chapters a month is gonna kill me istg.

Im gonna be an 80 year old man before it catches up to where i left off in the webnovel

Double-page supporter
Reading this made me want to play Starsector. Planning to try out Homeworld after that.

Yeah I started EVE online because of this...
It's a great manga.

More chapters would be great tho

Dex-chan lover
@JayceTheCarotman Eh, no space adventure where you fuck around is basically a concept old as crap I mean pretty sure I saw some fanfic about some dude flying around in star wars effing princess leah, chewbacca, han solo and luke at the same time while getting choke by darth vader who was electrecuted by palpatine.

I have a brute feeling that if Serena was Voice by same VA Megumin explosion. This character would be so famous.

Been following the development for a couple of years now, and I still can't get enough. It's Isekai, but into a space game of sorts. It's effectively EVE Online, mixed with numerous other titles, but with an MC from our world, who took his gaming skills and put them to use is this universe.
As others have said: at least it's NOT ANOTHER FANTASY Isekai series! Sure, those are good and all(mostly), but it gets boring after so-long of just-mostly Fantasy-Isekai.
I definitely love how well Hidamari does everything for us.

Anyway, I came here to post regards the recent chapter with some heavy spoilers from the WN.

Remember, -spoilers-, I'm serious.

Last chance to run away? Okay then, this specific sequence doesn't happen in the WN, but OMFG, it is heavy foreshadowing. By the more recent story arcs, Hiro has 1) been granted a pair of noble swords 2) been awarded the mentioned Gold Star and Honorary Imperial Viscount title 3) reached platinum rank 4) due to training to the literal point of puking blood trained his sword skills to the point that he beats Serena in 7 consecutive spars. So he will literally fulfill her -entire- laundry list in the future by the WN. Not that she's in the harem as of the most recent translated chapters (although of course it is much larger) But wow, granted the specifics of the WN, that's some heavy hints in the most recent chapter.

Supporter
I prefer the Novel art. The manga makes the women look cutesy while the novel depiction is more mature and beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread