Mezase Gouka Kyakusen!! Sen Shokan Skill De Isekai Rich Life Wo Te Ni Irero - Ch. 37 - Negotiations and Dealing with Stowaways

Aggregator gang
Wow, the dickless incel count in this thread just keeps growing.
How about you actually respond to the person that quoted you instead of throwing out insults like a child? Plus, if the spoilers I've read are true, it becomes very apparent that they are just mooching off the MC, proving the majority of people here correct. Unlike what Hasan and Vaush tell you, it's not sexist to call out shitty behavior in women, and it is shitty behavior to reap benefits without giving something in return. Real friends don't do what is being presented here, and if your friends have you doing things with no intention of giving something back, I have bad news for you.

Dex-chan lover
Dickless Incel +1
Edit: Brainless as well, didn't even realize contextually who I was saying that about.

Dex-chan lover
God was bored of MCs lifestyle and basically said "The girls will need help, so help the girls out with their problem. You can't say no." So like, if god tells you to do something, you do it. he's just trying to find a way to follow this "commandment" without painting a GIANT FUCKING 🎯 on his back.
That makes sense. Thanks for the info!

Dex-chan lover
OMG! CAN'T HE WEAR A MASK & LET THE OTHER DO THE TALKING FOR COMPLETE DISGUISE? Why can't author just go back to normal adventure/trading arc?
30d90b0d-8a0e-4c3a-9a57-4747aa783fc5-1682497742509.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread