Mi-chan wa Kawaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - You love me, After all.

Considering what Iori said a few times he'd gladly won't do anything to keep Mi-chan in cat form.

Dex-chan lover
I have to say this manga is both funny, cute and whiles and seems to be getting into the genre of a drama as well.

Thanks everyone over at Shadow-sama Scans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
... So the dude has to sleep with a minor so then she can keep her human form? Wtf is wrong with this author? ._.
SHE WAS ONLY 17 YEARS 364 DAYS 23 HOURS 1439 MINUTES 86399 SECONDS OLD YOU SICK FUCK

Dex-chan lover
SHE WAS ONLY 17 YEARS 364 DAYS 23 HOURS 1439 MINUTES 86399 SECONDS OLD YOU SICK FUCK
Yaknow she literally said that she needs to have sex BEFORE SHE REACHES ADULTHOOD... So whatever that age is, she still has to fuck him before she's an adult, lmao.

uh oh, plot just got dumb.
why are you dancing around this life effecting issue when all is needed is a one night stand.
I know sex is important to a lot of people, but your literal life as a human is a stake, and she is a super cute girl who could snag a NOT-creepy guy to lay down with, then she find her love of her life.

Dex-chan lover
Im gonna go on a limb and say they are talking about a kiss here and the author is baiting us.
literally had to come to page 2 to see who thinks like me lol
yea it seems like a hard bait as its too early into the manga to reveal the endgame.

Dex-chan lover
uh oh, plot just got dumb.
why are you dancing around this life effecting issue when all is needed is a one night stand.
I know sex is important to a lot of people, but your literal life as a human is a stake, and she is a super cute girl who could snag a NOT-creepy guy to lay down with, then she find her love of her life.
I mean... She'll get keep her humanity, but the dude will lose his freedom xD And then she'll be homeless again.

Dex-chan lover
Everybody’s talking about the sudden twist/exposition drop but nobody’s talking about the crazy coincidence that Iori started calling her Mi-chan because she resembled his childhood cat… And then that turned out to be her actual name, as her sister(?) here confirms.

I thought she was just so free spirited that she was going along with being called that all this time.

Dex-chan lover
He better make sure that he's completed the act before the sun sets or it might end up painful for the both of them...

If she gets pregnant will she have a baby or a kitten? Or does that depend on what time of day she gives birth? If she has a human baby inside her and she trans forms then her feet won't touch the ground...

Dex-chan lover
When I am in a "Weird plot" competition and my opponent is a Japanese mangaka

Fed-Kun's army
So he has to bang his cat for her to stay a human? That'll be hilarious to see him try to rationalize it and not think it is beastiality lmfaoooo
i think just get together. not seggs. like when the manga said "do it", i want to say/hope it was referring to what she was talking about before about getting into a relationship and not "it" as in seggs.
Oh- what's up with that "risky" side mission switch up? :nyoron:
It will be interesting to see how everything develops from here but for now gotta keep enjoying the beautiful characters designs this series has :wooow:
when what youre reading is morally questionable but the manga and characters are cute:dogkek:
I like the subversion of expectations in this chapter, the stalker setup leading into her missing and it turns out both of those had nothing to do with each other, and no stalker either, which is a huge plus
really nice. stalker cliches are the worse
Im gonna go on a limb and say they are talking about a kiss here and the author is baiting us.
or even just get into a relationship. i doubt the author would seriously introduce seggs into this kind of manga.
It could be but so far she has only been a cat at night. I like the idea that it's not sex but something like a marriage ceremony. They said it was about her having a partner. Maybe she has to choose someone to spend the rest of her life with.
this is the headcanon im going with

Users who are viewing this thread