Mi-chan wa Kawaretai - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - A Pathetic Excuse For a Man

Dex-chan lover
This is dumb ngl. If big brother is so assured he knows what's best, he might as well lock up his sisters.

BP

Fed-Kun's army
Big Brother is 100% right to keep his sister from a low-quality loser. He should lock up his sisters in a tower of some sort and only allow them to leave if they can defeat him in hand to hand combat. I don't think this is an unreasonable standard for 2024.

Hmmm? Yes, I am an older brother. How did you know?

Bit of mixed feelings with this one. Big bro has a point. Iori doesn't have much ambition and is not assertive. With the context that there is a danger out there towards Mio, that is definitely a cause for concern for Mio's safety.
However, just remember that Iori only ever found out about the dangers on that very day. And ultimately, Mio chose to stay with Iori and not her brother. So I think that says a lot about her living condition under him. And even with no talents, skills or hobbies, he still made Mio happy. I think that should count for something.

Dex-chan lover
I mean leaving everything that sick siscon just said aside, he isn't wrong in Natsume being unreliable and indecisive, since he kept going in circles not knowing anything about her and quite literally just seeing/treating her as cat most of the time 🙄

And he didn't really try to learn anything about her so far
Definitely agree, I hope their encounter here will wake him up

Dex-chan lover
God I fucking hate that trope of the overly possessive sibling... that's re-fucking-tarded

Users who are viewing this thread