Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 19.5 - Bonus

Compared to previous monstrosities, those mochi ghosts are pretty lame. I can see why Miko is not impressed.

Dex-chan lover
Miko reaction was like: Of fucking course there are ghosts close to mochi.

Dex-chan lover
These ghosts are sort of like demented muppets who just freaking LOVE helping.

Dex-chan lover
mochi ghosts reminding me heavily of oneycartoons creations
5ebe4c1804641c5467ab6bd6e6a0c66c.jpg

I can hear manic monkey screeching

Dex-chan lover
At least these spirits seems seem to be having fun. Also Kyousuke's such a cute bro.

Dex-chan lover
@Kirime

I was going to say the exact same thing. These spirits seem almost adorable helping with the mochi.
You'd think she'd no longer be disturbed by the little ones when compared to the actual frightfests she comes across.

Double-page supporter
That's hilarious. These guys showed up before having the time of their lives (?) on a kite the previous new year. Can you believe this? No way, right?

Ghosts every time she want to enjoy herself and Hana who always thinks of food first. Another ordinary day. Miko is totally unamused.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how the brother is going to deal with the ability to see spirits if he ever gets it.

Fed-Kun's army
You know, I wonder if Hana is ACTUALLY seeing the ghosts/spirits as they really are. We know she can see them much more clearly than the other mediums that have been introduced, but what are the chances the majority of the spirits she has seen only look scary because she isn’t seeing everything and her brain is filling in the gaps.

When she saw her father’s spirit, she saw him as being lifelike and exactly how she remembered him. But when she saw the spirit of that old man who had the safe combination, she saw it much more monster-like. Hell, she even mistook the old widow as a monster.

Users who are viewing this thread