All STR Sorcerer

Pretty mid. It's a generic power fantasy with a Hogwarts-like shallow copycat setting. No companions so there's no one the protagonist can actually bounce against, nor is there a deep plot beyond "get more power." Thus, not really interesting.

Pretty mid. It's a generic power fantasy with a Hogwarts-like shallow copycat setting. No companions so there's no one the protagonist can actually bounce against, nor is there a deep plot beyond "get more power." Thus, not really interesting.
broski chill its only 20 chapters in, at least let them cook for season 1 then talk shit fam

Dex-chan lover
ngl it's just not my cup of tea. it's weird at least for me that despite being a social outcast and a hotspot for bullies, his social skill is topnotch as if he's a natural born conman. you know it's fiction when despite the bullying, mc didn't developed a weird coping mechanism or victim mindset lmao like for me it's gonna be much more reasonable if he developed a weird twisted sense of thrill from justice seeking by humiliating arrogant people but nah he's just gonna be the most generic mf as if he wasn't bullied or even faced heartbreaking events.

Dex-chan lover
These Korean power fantasies are really just not trying any more. This one throws the whole kitchen sink into the story without thinking about any of the necessary world building or character development.

Magic muscle player cheat close range I'm the strongest god's avatar school fantasy gobbledygook.

A guy who had setback and look down for 6 years to make a comeback as a powerful person without sense of preservation as he outright rejects the crown prince offer and confront the Wizard King like a hero with strong plot armour.
Any set back or challenges will just be solved easily with his overwhelming power so he can act as he please.

Users who are viewing this thread