Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 108 - An amazing offer.

Dex-chan lover
gcqwD4v.png

page 15 shittily fixed

Dex-chan lover
It has already been established that Yuu can't act for shit unless he is around the sisters and not even aware of what he is doing, so acting would have been a shit choice of carreer for him. Also he would still be under his mother's shadow.

Clearly working in a host club is better suited for his talents.

Supporter
Manga is really losing It within me, i wanted to see his character grow so he could leave their "shadow" even If he doesnt fully commit to acting

Rejecting It just made this milking Beach arc a waste of time besides a unstable progress that could be shut down with a "they like me as a manager so much i even helped them with their acting so they changed the lines to be comfy" or whatever vs

This people, this is the diff between a memorable romcom and some random season romance that doesnt get past S1 anime adapt

Aggregator gang
I genuinely don't know why people want him to go back to acting so bad
Because the idea of a male protagonist realizing that he's happiest as a "cute and supportive softboy househusbando" (and that it's where he's most skilled to boot) instead of a badass chad makes them shortcircuit.

God forbid Yuu actually enjoy cooking and housework and supporting the people he loves.

Dex-chan lover
Finally the confession reached him kinda, let’s see what happens :pepehmm:

Users who are viewing this thread