Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Vol. 6 Ch. 55 - You're the same as always.

Dex-chan lover
Fucker is sad his daughters drifted apart all the while being the one to force them apart. Looks like we're going the "I was harsh to you for your own good" route. Fucking pisses me off. Hopefully yuu will call him out.
The raw for the next chapter has been out for a few days and I think he does call him out on something, however, the daughters get mad at him for it.

Don't blame you.

Honestly,I don't want anyone to get the boot here and "lose." In some harem manga,it is pretty obvious with who the protagonist will end up with,but here it is unclear.
Duuude, I wish it ends like “We Never Learn” and the last 3 chapters are parallel universes in which he marries each sister respectively. A single winner/end does not do this manga justice…

Dex-chan lover
to answer,

to answer, dad's a meritocratic guy but also has his very rare fatherly moment.

wants daughters to produce results but doesn't really want them to drift apart.

Duuude, I wish it ends like “We Never Learn” and the last 3 chapters are parallel universes in which he marries each sister respectively. A single winner/end does not do this manga justice…
Yeah four endings don't forget yaotome

Dex-chan lover
The raw for the next chapter has been out for a few days and I think he does call him out on something, however, the daughters get mad at him for it.
Could you share the link

Dex-chan lover
Why it seems like the sisters pulled reverse Uno and seduced Yuu in this chapter.

Can't say it's effective. Good luck with your dense mc.

Dex-chan lover
Foolish father….. you’ve given your daughters a harem protagonist as a supporter.

ojou-ojousama.gif

Dex-chan lover
Wow, imagine your daughters liking someone who actually shows them love and consideration :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
If someone compared me to my mother like that, I will answer: so what my mother is my mother, I am me. If he still insist I will said: If someone easily become a genius because of blood, then my mother will not become someone special. The fact that she is someone special, its prove that even with talent, her 'achievement' is something not easily achieved.

Dex-chan lover
If someone compared me to my mother like that, I will answer: so what my mother is my mother, I am me. If he still insist I will said: If someone easily become a genius because of blood, then my mother will not become someone special. The fact that she is someone special, its prove that even with talent, her 'achievement' is something not easily achieved.
I don’t understand why it appears that everyone is content to let a guy who has no relation to him be such a dick, I wish Yuu would hit him with the “you’re not my dad! ugly ass noodle head…”

I know it’s just manga logic but Jesus Christ the lack of spine that is written into these stories sometimes is enough to make me want to go out and commit violent felony assault.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, you were the one who let a teenage boy live sith your teenage daughters.

You got careless cause he looks inofensive but this is 100% your mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread