Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Vol. 8 Ch. 68 - "Good partner" candidates? ~Resolution~

Dex-chan lover
Well, thats a case closed. However, a new mystery has started~

Great chapter as always, thanks for translating as always!

Dex-chan lover
so worried...
LXf7XQV.png

restless night
W3yJdGz.png

surprise mtfk
A57ZSbN.png

instant relief.
lhhgpWO.png

Dex-chan lover
All the girls are great characters. That being said, I think Miwa has the best chemistry with Yuu. I know this isn't the majority opinion, but...

I'm right, you all are wrong so suck it! :p

Double-page supporter
Sakura winning without knowing lol.

Also never going to let go the Niko boat, in this boat until death. Niko is too cute for her own good, and her moe gap is top tier.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Yuu's dry laugh at the end was interesting. Like he never expected someone to like him, and he was used to only being seen as a steeping stone to someone greater.

Would of been great if the girls had been angry after feeling relieved. Something along the lines of "Who do those bitches think they are? How could our Yuu not be good enough for them?" Also notice they keep on talking about how clumsy and useless he is instead of all his good points as a huma being. I would like to see that change. It would show real growth in their characters. Right now it seems they like him despite his flaws, instead of liking him for who he is.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

I already gave up on her winning. Don't do this to me plz, don't give me hope.

Dex-chan lover
Based on the cliche's that manga authors use WITHOUT FAIL is that Niko wins at the end... The Onee-san characters never win so I know Kazuki's out (even though I'm rooting for her the most, sob), the little sister type like Miwa usually pulls through but she's too brainy? Not the "pure" type character that's also not the "kawaii" type so she's out as well. The mid one, Niko is pretty much the "pure" type one with the gap moe of "tomboy who is into cute things" so she's the most likely to pull ahead in the end is the most unfortunately predictable move by the author.

Sakura... will likely be the "best friend character who is also close with the family" or be the fourth wheel that gets the (dense) guy in the end... but if the author did that, what would even be the point of this manga's title lol

Dex-chan lover
Omg, Yuu's and Sakura's facial expression look exactly the same.
To that I ask the author the same question I asked when she got introduced: Author, are you POSITIVE they're not actually related?? Cause they're too damn similar to not be siblings

Dex-chan lover
I'm personally biased towards Niko but honestly I hope Sakura wins….

… a good life, if nothing else, girl deserves it

Dex-chan lover
The twist is so obvious I’ve already seen it miles away. From the moment Yuu got the letter i knew he’s only being used as a mule. In all seriousness though, Yuu actually being popular isn’t really strange considering that he really looks like his mother, so he supposedly really handsome to the level of a celebrity. Sure he’s clumsy and all, but being super handsome alone is enough as long as he has a good personality and attitude, which he does. So Yuu actually got a confession or two is possible, but ofc the author gonna follow the most generic trope possible and make all the people in the vicinity always wet only to the three super popular heroines.

Dex-chan lover
Sakura getting on the board at the end. I had expected them to instinctually be picturing the hypothetical good partner with twintails from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread