Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Vol. 8 Ch. 69 - What is a "good partner"? -Niko's feelings-

Dex-chan lover
The biggest twist would be if yuu knew all along what he is doing. Like he is useless in everything he does so when he got the opportunity to live with 3 girls he made them fall for him so he could marry rich

Double-page supporter
yeah, he's going to choose Niko. Bet. It was already obvious from the beginning and also how classic 3 woman and 1 man romance manga/anime works, Niko's gonna win
I still don't think Yuu can see any of the Mikadono girls as anything other than sisters and even though he gets along with Sakura and has a lot in common with her I believe that even if she were to confess to Yuu that she loved him Yuu would most likely tell her that he liked her too and would actually mean that he liked her as a friend and not as a lover. I also don't believe that Yuu would ever be able to select just one sister as a love interest as he loves all three sisters equally.

I am in the Miwa corner myself.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't think Yuu can see any of the Mikadono girls as anything other than sisters and even though he gets along with Sakura and has a lot in common with her I believe that even if she were to confess to Yuu that she loved him Yuu would most likely tell her that he liked her too and would actually mean that he liked her as a friend and not as a lover. I also don't believe that Yuu would ever be able to select just one sister as a love interest as he loves all three sisters equally.

I am in the Miwa corner myself.
well, its definitely not gonna happen any time soon I'm saying. But when it does happen I'm gonna be really disappointed if its Niko.

Nice indeed
PViSV8T.png

Dex-chan lover
I swear Yuu could become a massive Sadist if he wasn't that dense with the sisters

Just constant tease and playing it off

Users who are viewing this thread