Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Vol. 8 Ch. 71 - What is a "good partner"? -Miwa's feelings-

Dex-chan lover
Omfg, I'm dead dude. This chapter is a pure blessing ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ .How the hell can she be so cute and sexy at the same time. I'm dead again.

Dex-chan lover
well more than clear, that she wants him.

6iyYCJ5.png

MC could show a bit of a reaction tho. I swear, the author is going for the "I never showed romantic interest in any of you, but in your case, winnig_girl_name, it was all an act" cliche.

Dex-chan lover
When it comes down to it, Miwa has quite a devastating arsenal.

Yuu-kun on that grind set on winning tho :chad:

Thanks for the translations as always! I appreciate your effort on Miwa's "adult-talk" segment

Dex-chan lover
That was a whoa damn girl kinda chapter, now its time to see how the girls react to it lol

Aggregator gang
One word and that is GYAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

also Yuu gave the most absolute rizz stare in the entire series so far

Dex-chan lover
Miwa was on hard offensive this time! I hope the other girls can catch up after tonight cuz she PUT THE MOVES ON HIM

Dex-chan lover
Damn, now I'm torn between Kazuki and Miwa despite it's clear the author will favor Niko..! :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Whew the negligee. LMAO at the sexy posing with her arm up. GOOD LORD YUU LICKING HIS LIPS

No wonder Miwa wants to make an adult out of him.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully this entices the other girls to be more aggressive as we reach the climax of this arc

Users who are viewing this thread