Mikakunin de Shinkoukei - Vol. 16 Ch. 187

Dex-chan lover
also 10th anniversary of anime finale

if you want more content after this and the anime, listen to the character songs
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaLysXdxV8Kj2Z0kVhaqGnJ0i0Xi5vIOR
they are all great. you can find the jap lyrics online at least, mtl struggles with the slang especially with benio's songs (which are amazing) but it still adds to the experience for all of them

not to mention the full op & ed. full ed especially is cute

Last edited:
Wtf is this axed?? I guess the author is finally tired after 15 years. Will wait for sequel or spinoff for sure.

Another great manga finally over.... It's pity that we get only glimpse of their wedding.... I hope for the best in author's next work

Dex-chan lover
If folks neeed more of this energy, check out Sansho Sanyo. Not as much translated, but same author and more cute JKs

Dex-chan lover
If you want fluffy and funny slice of life, sure. Comedy may or may not hit with you, but there's only one way to find out. There's practically no drama, or it's very light, and that's mainly confined to the beginning and anime.

If you want fast relationship progress, probably not, but then you probably wouldn't like many slice of life to begin with.

Binging might be a bit much, depending on your preference, so if that's the case just read a bit at a time.

Overall my recommendation is to read it, and if you lose interest, just drop it. You're not going to miss out on anything you didn't already get bored of, and if you like it, there's plenty more to come.
Thank you! Looks like it's exactly my type of series!
Although it's still gonna be a 50/50 on whether I'll read it in 3 days or 3 months lol I can never predict my attachment to long SOLs

Dex-chan lover
its over ? its, actually over. Huh wow. I guess the happiness of randomly catching this being uploaded is no more.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not shocked that it ended, because it felt like it had been treading water for a while, but if the kind of progress and developments we see in the final chapter had happened earlier, I think this manga had a shot of going on longer. It was amazing in the beginning and middle, but was getting kind of stale by the end.

There was so many hanging threads that they could've done stuff with instead of generic slice of life stuff, and they could've integrated the plot development with cute slice of life stuff that was better written than the stuff we got and it would've led to a better overall product.

A slight time skip or a slow and steady time progression could've helped, or perhaps a little back and forth between the future and the past. It's kind of similar to other manga that had a really interesting final chapter that made you want to see what happened next, but those changes came too late to make a difference. Samurai 8 (which was mostly shit but had a surprisingly interesting final chapter) being one off the top of my head.

MD@Home
It's weird, I've been following this series for so many years and now its just over....I wish we got a bigger ending and even a flash forward of the two and where everyone ended up but regardless it has been a fun and fluffy ride. Thank you and everyone else who translated this amazing series. Every story needs an end and I am happy I got to read it. Bless you weebs :meguuusad::clap:

Fed-Kun's army
I did wanna see how it went post their school life and everything. Also to see if berio finally accepted them lol

I expected it to do this, but I was really hoping we'd see some more of the alt forms "identified" by the end, even if it is a bit fun left to the imagination.

I am still hoping for bonus content though, or a sequel/spinoff. But I can live with this. At least Ui gave us a likely indicator of what Mashiro's alt might be like. :D

Users who are viewing this thread