Milady Just Wants to Relax

Double-page supporter
MD really needs to stop lying about updates that don't exist. And before anyone says that it is just waiting for approval: It shouldn't be surfaced to the user until it has been approved.

Eh, the furry level is really low imo, even their hybrid forms have a very animalistic face, not the weird half human half beast face that furry fans prefer (or human face+animal body). I'm not into furry but u wouldnt have to try very hard to find worse, even disney/pixar/dreamworks is much more furry than this.

Their faces nowhere annoys me as much as furry usually might, and the writing and themes carry the book for me more, anyway.

What happened to ch1-8?

Usually I dont like shoujo that much, but this one is pretty good. Hope the translations continue

@doomtc after reading your comment I realised what was wrong with this manga. I wanted to read something like Savior's Book Café where we get a girl living peacefully in a cafe but this is just too uncomfortable to read.
Sad to say but this is too much furries for me.

If you guys drop this just because of the "furry" theme or whatever you guys are on about, that would be a huge shame. This is a pretty unique story and it hasn't made any huge mistakes or errors that would warrant dropping. It's pretty good in all of its aspects.

Users who are viewing this thread