Milf tag or something similar

There's a loli tag, I'd assume this is for people to filter it out. So I don't see why there isn't a MILF tag or something similar so that people can filter it in. If there's loli acknowledgment, why ain't there MILF acknowledgment. There's enough manga dedicated or somewhat dedicated to it to where I think it's warranted. I'd definetly greatly appreciate the tag

Upvote 5
Dex-chan lover
There's a loli tag, I'd assume this is for people to filter it out. So I don't see why there isn't a MILF tag or something similar so that people can filter it in. If there's loli acknowledgment, why ain't there MILF acknowledgment. There's enough manga dedicated or somewhat dedicated to it to where I think it's warranted. I'd definetly greatly appreciate the tag
Uuuuuooooohhh 😭😭😭😭😭

I was going to make a new suggestion for it, but I figure continuing onto the discussion here would be more productive. What I would like to see is a more general adult tag. Searching in combination with content rating and yuri/yaoi tag inclusion or exclusion it can serve mostly the same function. Being more general, though, it would allow filtering out the plethora of teen and young adult protagonist works. While there is some overlap with school to teen protagonists as well as office workers, police, and mafia being associated with adult protagonists, it’s more a rough trend than clear cut division.

Dex-chan lover
I was going to make a new suggestion for it, but I figure continuing onto the discussion here would be more productive. What I would like to see is a more general adult tag. Searching in combination with content rating and yuri/yaoi tag inclusion or exclusion it can serve mostly the same function. Being more general, though, it would allow filtering out the plethora of teen and young adult protagonist works. While there is some overlap with school to teen protagonists as well as office workers, police, and mafia being associated with adult protagonists, it’s more a rough trend than clear cut division.
Isn't this just josei and seinen? While demographics aren't the best way to filter works (as sometimes a work is published in a a different magazine), it should line up with more adult themes and less teen/young adult themes.

That said, I think that "Adult Protagonist" as a tag might be better.

Adult protagonist definitely sounds better.

As for using demographic tags, filtering in josei and seinen while filtering out school life just to be sure still yields at least 8 works with relatively young protagonists. It is possible to sort through, but I think the amount isn’t so insignificant as to not be under consideration for a tag.

Users who are viewing this thread