Mirage Kitan - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Companions

Dex-chan lover
Be dead or surviving in her body? I think dead would be nicer for tatejima.He is getting the same treatment before (cant peep, cant fuck), at least before he can walk around, chat around with whoever at the bar, maybe drink something.Not sure how their merge saved her that day in atlanta too. And now (or in the future) he (will be) turned into maya himself, finally get to fuck? I wonder if the feeling of not wanting to fuck himself was the one cucking him up until 9 aug.:kek:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and all the work on the series. When you think deeply about the time element and the other stuff that’s happened this all makes sense. You can’t change destiny and mirage is everywhere in time. He was always gonna die. He couldn’t sleep with himself. The fact that he could see the mother who was dead and come multiple times to the store. Damn it’s actually quite good. I do say placing odd stories or conversations all over disrupt that flow and distract. Also not really giving an understanding to her or mirage etc is annoying but it’s definitely too difficult to give a satisfying explanation.

Overall it was fun

Users who are viewing this thread