Misato-san wa Amasugi Joushi ni Chotto Kibishii - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I am really liking how the author is indeed aware that their relationship will go nowhere unless FMC actually puts in effort.

This ain't a shitty harem where characters magically fall in love with no actual effort.

Dex-chan lover
:huh: this is not the date i was expecting.
it's seems like the age gap preference run in the family.

Dex-chan lover
Oooo how can I make this lonely man in his fifties take notice of me? What scheme must I pull to gain his attention? If only I could just talk to him and tell him I'm romantically interested in him...
Yeah, not like the man i'm interested in is nearing fucking 60. Plenty of time to consider and evaluate things. He for sure won't be around for the grandkids but oh well.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
ok i know what i said last time about not liking date prep chapters but this was good, older sis is a good woman helped her out and the last piece of advice she gave was kinda cutting ngl

Dex-chan lover
I get that feeling of time passing by. I’m only 24 but I still feel like my time window is disappearing… :aquadrink:
Time goes faster as you age. Your perception gets warped and you'll feel like the whole year went by in the blink of an eye.

Dex-chan lover
That whole dress up scene highlighted exactly why I dislike giant-boob characters: it ruins the lines! All of those combos would look great if the center of mass wasn't so skewed :lul:

Good chapter though. The sibling love is apparent in their dynamic :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I never realized how large her breasts are until it was pointed out this chapter.

Double-page supporter
I get that feeling of time passing by. I’m only 24 but I still feel like my time window is disappearing… :aquadrink:
you got time bro. use it wisely and dont expect to get everything figured out. im in my 30s still figuring shit out

Dex-chan lover
Older sis is a peach. 😍

It's nice to see Ai (man, that's weird. I never realized we never got her full name till now) really determined to give it her all. I'm kinda hoping it's enough, but since I'm still operating under the theory that Konishikawa is only pretending to be dense and is deliberately avoiding forming any romantic attachments with her because he's a good boss, its gonna be an uphill battle for her. Still... Ganbare, Misato! 🫡
Doesn't help he had a fiancee at one point who left him, so that could give him more reason to keep on guard out of fear

Dex-chan lover
There was an article published last fall that said 1 in 10 in Japan are 80+.
That 1 in "X" is going to get bigger as that X gets smaller. I just read that last year Japan had the lowest number of births since 1899.

Births in Japan fall to a record low as fewer couples marry

The 758,631 babies born in Japan in 2023 were a 5.1% decline from the previous year, according to the Health and Welfare Ministry. It was the lowest number of births since Japan started compiling the statistics in 1899.

The number of marriages fell by 5.9% to 489,281 couples, falling below a half-million for the first time in 90 years — one of the key reasons for the declining births. Out-of-wedlock births are rare in Japan because of family values based on a paternalistic tradition.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect her whole family being age gap connoisseurs. But yeah, I agree that it was quite refreshing to see ~30yrs old sister acting like an actual adult fit for her age.
And goddamn, those boobs were perfect in each of the clothing options.
There's nothing wrong with age gaps, as long as both are legal adults (or long-term friends with both above the age of consent and with parental consent as required by local law, but a college guy starting a NEW relationship with a 10th grader even with permission just feels wrong).

Within the above boundaries I feel it is strictly a matter for the two involved. Unfortunately society is too focused on "norms".

Dex-chan lover
Still in my early 20's but man...trying to date when you're getting railed by 9-5 shifts is challenging asf.

Users who are viewing this thread