Misato-san wa Amasugi Joushi ni Chotto Kibishii - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's just me, but the part where MC gets serious and talks about trust and harrasement (page 9 and 10) ...past problems at work / trauma?

Dex-chan lover
my only advice for you is to not gaf

the more you think about it, the more anxiety you get, the more guilty you look
Also, some people are going to twist what ever you say or do into being offensive no matter how extreme the logical back flips they have to do to see it as such. I will point at Twitter/X for proof.

Dex-chan lover
God sexual harassment this sexual harassment that. With how much emphasis is put on that there's no way a relationship could actually develop naturally here. If you gotta worry so much about what you're doing and how something looks instead of focusing on getting the dude you want and what comes after getting him. Then you're focusing on the wrong things.

It's no wonder this girl fails at getting her boss. But also the environment is just straight up bullshit it's no wonder the boss doesn't register her "advances".

Last edited:
Banned
Women with Misato-San hairstyle would be prettier if the hair colour was bright red. Kinda like Regina from Dino Crisis 1 and 2.

Dino-Crisis-2-Regina-768x432.jpg

Group Leader
You know as an off my chest statement. I’d honestly rather work in an environment of only men.

I get a lot of anxiety over my phrasing and saying something unintentionally offensive.
It's no wonder this girl fails at getting her boss. But also the environment is just straight up bullshit it's no wonder the boss doesn't register her "advances".
Unfortunately, things have developed like this IRL, and human interaction/expression has become so stiff, making it difficult for anything deeper to form. I don't care anymore, and it feels like a breath of fresh air. Others don't take that leap with me, but they are more relaxed and open to my energy.

Dex-chan lover
One simple exchange of "I'm only vulnerable like that because you are by my side" or something to that effect to change the situation. Or really, just voicing her thoughts.
Damn, we got "something" out of this chapter yet it feels like nothing happened.
I really got mad for the whole sexual harassment excuses this chapter and the fucking fireworks few chapters back. It is kinda like the series doesn't know if it wants to show adult romance or teenage one.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter. Legends say they still can't find the ball on the moon too

Dex-chan lover
I swear "sexual harassment" is like "wholesome." People throw around the word so much, even in situations where it may not be applicable, that it's starting to lose all meaning.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You're a god damn adult. You aren't getting younger. Ask the fucking man out you waste of a human. You need to work for it? Coffee date. Start fucking somewhere.
You mean like the bread buffet date she tried, that went fairly well, and only really screwed things up after making a stupid mistake with alcoholic coffee due to being sleep deprived?

Dex-chan lover
You mean like the bread buffet date she tried, that went fairly well, and only really screwed things up after making a stupid mistake with alcoholic coffee due to being sleep deprived?
gsqroc.png

This is all the Irish's fault! Tricking innocent people into getting drunk! The only thing Cromwell did wrong was not going far enough! Btw a belated happy St. Patrick's day.

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it, there’s no chance they’re getting together. Their circumstances and resultant mental conditioning just won’t let them. Even if fmc wants to, the probability of mc just conjuring up romantic feelings and letting go of this weird boss-subordinate, father-daughter dynamic is close to zero.

To be honest, probably the only reason why I’ve come so far is because of her ample bosom. But now it doesn’t matter because I’m too deep in the story now and even these 0.00000001% chances give me hope; they make me wait everyday for another chapter.

Dex-chan lover
She got a millimeter out of the daughter zone, damn she really does have to work for it.
Considering how badly she fucked up, i think she just got herself on the "cant be relied upon cause shes still too young" zone.

Users who are viewing this thread