Miss Angel and Miss Devil - Ch. 169 - Ep. 21 - The Date (Extra: Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
I am so very confused. Who is she? Who is he? why THE HELL DOES IT START WITH HER UNDRESSING?! After first page I very quickly skimmed down to the bottom, and it seems to be some kind of fight, which makes me even more confused as to why she wanted to show her breasts at the start...

ps: I almost think this might not be supposed to be a oneshot, for various reasons at the start and end pages

Dex-chan lover
@cosmic_Blu3 I think this was titled wrong. Should be Chapter 169, not a oneshot.

This fight seems pointless. Hari’s going to want to marry Shan, and Shan isn’t going to let someone else have her, regardless of the outcome. So, unneeded drama?

Dex-chan lover
I think this is continuation of chap 168..
I wonder why this was titled oneshot??
But thank you for the update❤

I think he did it on purpose so mangago and other aggrehator sites can't steal it that easily.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, the real next chapter! Thank you for the translation!

She is strong but I think she is underestimating Shan. Shan did not use her divine powers in the fight. Remember when Shan attacked Lofree, she said that she believed Shan had equal or greater power than Sarang. I think the main problem is the eye, if Shan manages to counteract that power, she has a chance of winning.

Dex-chan lover
Hah! I’m glad Shan decided not to show her divine powers. Keep Sarang in the dark about just how strong see is, and give her a nice surprise kick in the ass the next time she pulls this crap.

Thanks for the chapter ( ◜‿◝ )♡
Really this webcomic is something else!

Users who are viewing this thread