Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Damn, gotta wonder how much mana she's using and how many stones she ate to pull off these attacks.

Though that does make me wonder, where's the demon getting her mana from? External dimension source? I don't recall it being mentioned yet
I am guessing with the memories that demon is remembering, that when they don't have mana for attacks they use their bodies in the Astral(the realm where summons come from), so it's not that they need the mana stones, but not using them brings harm to their real bodies and the demon is just insane or unaware.

Dex-chan lover
ok any novel readers wanna help me understand, is the wn missing chapters or is this manga just going off on its own? cuz this never fucking happened

Dex-chan lover
With this we caught up with the available raw chapters. I guess the manga is on a break?
Latest chapter is 23 that was published in december (available in the official raw site too), tomorrow today there is a new magazine issue so probably chapter 24, serie was on break on last month issue

edit: magazine out and yes there is a new chapter
ok any novel readers wanna help me understand, is the wn missing chapters or is this manga just going off on its own? cuz this never fucking happened
There is probably some changes in the LN, but dunno haven't read that

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Pikachu… I mean, she did quite the attack! I hope next chapter comes with a resolution, although I dont mind the catfight taking too many chapters for it to finish will get tiresome.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't see Lucelia using her staff yet.
So I guess the fight won't end until two more chapters.
:pepehmm:

Btw, with Sylphy using her loli form, this fight looked like an adult bullying a kid because how different their age looked like.

Users who are viewing this thread