Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Ch. 22

Contributor
This "mock?" battle seems it will drag for many chapters. Is ok, i like Teri Terio drawings, every chapter is a pleasure for the eyes. :D

Dex-chan lover
How weird. I don't know if it's the translation, but it makes it seem like she doesn't recognise the child.
It also seems to imply that that thing sticking out of her right eye isn't a natural part of her body, but some piece of wood of some sort that has been stuck there since she was a child following an attack.

Dex-chan lover
seriously what is her problem. . . if the answer is going to be 10 chapters in the future, i feel i might just drop thi series instead.
she already said it, the demons wants to be the only one for her master so yeah they are fighting for that even though the angel doesn't mind her addition to the team

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHA! Her celebration on page 14.
Also where is the mana coming from and why is she in that form right away?
Also, how strong is our Valkyrie?

Dex-chan lover
The change they made from the original WN makes no sense, in the WN the MC simply summoned her yes she have some rivalry with the Valkyrie servant but she didn't do this shit.

Dex-chan lover
The change they made from the original WN makes no sense, in the WN the MC simply summoned her yes she have some rivalry with the Valkyrie servant but she didn't do this shit.
This will be hard to salvage if MC just comes back and forgives her without any consequences (which i'm 100% sure gonna happen)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation
seriously what is her problem. . . if the answer is going to be 10 chapters in the future, i feel i might just drop thi series instead.
You mean, beside the fact that one is a demon and the other is an angel. The fact that said demon was imprisoned forever so she want to have fun to forget her boredom, and the fact that she clearly was hurt badly since she have a frigging branch in place of an eyes?
I think she have plenty of reason to be mad at everythings and everyone.

Plus, Sylph isn't even going full force so she clearly dont feel treatened.

Dex-chan lover
This introduction to the new summon has sucked so hard, it's also taken farrr too long. This should've been sorted the first time her hellfire didn't work or when the contractor was hurt but nah.

Dex-chan lover
This fight is too long, it's also just repeating the same thing over and over. Feels like wheel spin to increase the chapter count. It releases way too slow to constitute such a slow pacing here.

Dex-chan lover
This will be hard to salvage if MC just comes back and forgives her without any consequences (which i'm 100% sure gonna happen)
On the original WN the dog wasn't even a threat, he just summoned the devil servant and she's appearing in loli form in level 1 (consistent with the valkyrie servant summoning logic), uses the hellflame on the dog, and then acts like a kusogaki. I don't know what the editor is smoking when they changed this into this.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I am guessing with the memories that demon is remembering, that when they don't have mana for attacks they use their bodies in the Astral(the realm where summons come from), so it's not that they need the mana stones, but not using them brings harm to their real bodies and the demon is just insane or unaware.
Could be since the main relation we saw was when her eye was obliterated and the vision we saw had a similar instance happen to her eye... Though for some reason got pierced from the back of her skull through her eye in front.

It does make one wonder what's the limit to their possible insanity since she was trapped in that demon eating tree, unable to move or use magic for all eternity.

And maybe that vision is her actual body like you said so her current form is either an illusion made with magic or something else entirely.

Syplhy is 'power saving' so the demon would be... Full power output? Excessive consumption?

The theory earlier can't seem to explain how it could relate to her outward appearance yet and what possible harm it could bring aside from exhaustion I assume but it's a great theory nonetheless

Users who are viewing this thread