Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
uW0ER09.gif

MD@Home
So, instead of just being obnoxious let's give some valid criticism instead!

• Would it kill you to do proper typesetting? Half the text is comically small or incorrectly cut off.
  • Some of the transactions are wacky, as if the PR didn't even read it. (See what I did there?)
  • Apparently no one told the typesetter the rule of fonts. You should be consistent with your font choice. It's currently just all over the place.
  • Use the right style for the setting, some font choices just feel like "graphic design is my passion" hour.
  • Case and point, page 4 has at least 5 (I counted them) font styles! This should be 2 at best. And 2 of those 5 don't even fit properly.
  • On the same page "weapon insurance is usually pretty rare, but it was a good idea to bring back the remains anyway" does this phrase read correct to you? Cause it sure as hell doesn't read correct for me.

Dex-chan lover
So, instead of just being obnoxious let's give some valid criticism instead!

• Would it kill you to do proper typesetting? Half the text is comically small or incorrectly cut off.
  • Some of the transactions are wacky, as if the PR didn't even read it. (See what I did there?)
  • Apparently no one told the typesetter the rule of fonts. You should be consistent with your font choice. It's currently just all over the place.
  • Use the right style for the setting, some font choices just feel like "graphic design is my passion" hour.
  • Case and point, page 4 has at least 5 (I counted them) font styles! This should be 2 at best. And 2 of those 5 don't even fit properly.
  • On the same page "weapon insurance is usually pretty rare, but it was a good idea to bring back the remains anyway" does this phrase read correct to you? Cause it sure as hell doesn't read correct for me.
To have the audacity to insult the quality of the other translator yet be clearly lower quality, and it wasn't just a one of it was one of their go to insults.

Dex-chan lover
The salt of this "trad" team is not even of good quality, it's realy mediocre.

Also, you could have at least made above avearge chapter, no? You insult a dude who have better skill than your entire team... You look like bunch of clown.

Dex-chan lover
The salt of this "trad" team is not even of good quality, it's realy mediocre.

Also, you could have at least made above avearge chapter, no? You insult a dude who have better skill than your entire team... You look like bunch of clown.
Bunch of clown? No, they're the entire circus lmao

It seems my input was not necessary, im glad people agree on this one.

If it was 1-2 chapters, aY its a fine, but bro please this work is just Pointless

Did you people run out of other things to scanlate? Surely any options would be better than this one

Dex-chan lover
Did you people run out of other things to scanlate? Surely any options would be better than this one
People who make their own shitty website to beg for money are also the kind to hoard manga. They most certainly have dozen of manga they dont translate regulary.

Dex-chan lover
What did they do? I don't look at comments about the chapters.
They harassed another group after they picked up this manga, that was btw dropped for 3 months, and 4 releases in a whole year. They created 12 sockpuppet accounts and used them to keep harassing and lying. They got banned by Mangadex's staff.

Users who are viewing this thread