Mochi Hachi Scan

Double-page supporter
Wow, you work hard! Thanks for doing what you can with The Banished Villainess!

Double-page supporter
Oh my goodness, you also work on Buta Koushaku!!! Now, THAT is one of my favorites❣ Thanks!

Double-page supporter
I can't believe this! Every time I go back and say well I'll just look at one more thing in the groups' list of titles, I find one more thing that tops what I just had posted about! I absolutely adore that black magic title! You are just a rescuing machine! Please take care of yourself so you don't burn out. I personally would rather get slow chapters in the long term than have someone feel stressed & pushed.

I don't know the polar bear title but I'll look into it. And I got so excited about Wakamono or whatever it's really called (the black magic title) that I forgot to copy its title❣❣❣ Thanks for EVERYTHING.

Group Leader
I can't believe this! Every time I go back and say well I'll just look at one more thing in the groups' list of titles, I find one more thing that tops what I just had posted about! I absolutely adore that black magic title! You are just a rescuing machine! Please take care of yourself so you don't burn out. I personally would rather get slow chapters in the long term than have someone feel stressed & pushed.

I don't know the polar bear title but I'll look into it. And I got so excited about Wakamono or whatever it's really called (the black magic title) that I forgot to copy its title❣❣❣ Thanks for EVERYTHING.
Oh my goodness, you also work on Buta Koushaku!!! Now, THAT is one of my favorites❣ Thanks!
Wow, you work hard! Thanks for doing what you can with The Banished Villainess!
Thanks for dropping by.
I'm glad we share the same interest.

Double-page supporter
Random question, do you take pick up requests? If so, do you mind checking out The Legend of Dong Bai? c:?

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for picking up your more recent series! Please don't overwork yourself :salute:

Users who are viewing this thread