Molester Man

This was truly a masterpiece😁shed my fair share of tears and faps to this😂nah but this is definitely a great read don’t miss out

I picked this up because of the curious title... and by the time I realised it, 5 hours where gone...

I started to read it because I figured it would be funny, but would quickly cast it aside... Suddenly several hours were gone and I litterally had happy tears in my eyes. This was such an unsuspected joy to read, and it was a beautiful ride!

Feels Good...
Basically the equivalent and most likely the superior of Panera Bread homeless gf (much more realistic too).

I really love this story, I come back to it sometimes - I started reading because I thought it would be some hero-parody, like Ratman, but it was something way better - a true (if you believe people on the internet) story that took a turn for the surprisingly better way it could be.

Sure, the title is misleading, but this is a great read.

Dex-chan lover
>A shitty thread on a mongolian basket-weaving forum turns out to be a better love story than almost any manga or movie.
I don't even...

This is a masterpiece that deserves wayy more praise.

I swear to God if none of my friends read this even after I spam the group chat for weeks on end imma just force them to do it

Users who are viewing this thread