Molester Man

man I wish this 2ch anon reveals himself even if its just a timestamp or something to prove that he's not lying on his blogposts. If this was real, then kudos to you whoever the OP was

This was such a great story. I honestly just became curious because of its title lol. Didn't expect to like this manga so damn much UwU
I would love to read more manga that are based off of irl threads from forums (And done as well as this)
Also the Jojo and every other references/parodies were freaking hilarious Lmao

Also the art was really nice. I personally don't need lineart in my manga and rather have more pages, so I'm glad we got it in this style. Plus the pencil drawings actually makes it more unique to me and gives it a cozy feeling for some reason lol.

Btw. anyone have a link to the thread, or an archive of it? (I don't understand japanese but would still love to see it lol)

Double-page supporter
Well, THAT was a rollercoaster of emotions... I kinda wanna see some IRL pics now to fill that empty gap of my imaginations. *heavy breathing*

Dex-chan lover
holy fuck i literally came in expecting copper but instead i found gold

Dex-chan lover
I'm extremely glad I read this. Even if that original vipper was just making stuff up, this manga is Real in a way that very few stories are.

I'm not sure why but I feel strangely pissed off... Maybe it's cause this guy is like me except he actually managed to get into a relationship... I suppose you can't just wait around for a girl to fall into your arms but... Idk I'll have to think on this with machiko.

Dex-chan lover
Nice series, it gave me a Scott Pilgrim vibe (without all the fighting of course). It's definitely more realistic than the typical romcom but still feel a work of fiction, especially the second half. But it was an enjoyable read and that's all that matters.

This was a shockingly strong story considering the "real events archived on a 2ch thread" premise and it definitely felt more grounded than most manga with how people interacted and relationships developed.

MC has Rance face, good read.
According to the archived thread, if I understand it correctly, the timestamp when MC confessed to Kansai is only after a month they met, and the entire story is set within 2 months. Which is kind of unbelievable...

great manga, though its a bit frustrating how university students are going through high-school dating drama.

Users who are viewing this thread