Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

Double-page supporter
@gaigous Ikr, sometimes I just want to drop this series just because of that. It's too frustrating!

Fed-Kun's army
I disagree. It's nice to see an MC who has his morals on straight. Really, if you want that to change, just make a what-if doujinshi. There's a few of them already, after all.

Dex-chan lover
MC is just going to develop a boob's allergy and when he come back home give Papi a big hug.

Also,carpal tunnel.

Dex-chan lover
What I think most people don't think about... Often literally refuse to think about... Is the real consequences of the potential actions. Sure, he could have sex with all of the "extra" species women, but what if some of them don't want to share? How negatively would they react? How much of a living hell would they make everyone's life until he was kicked out to try and return the peace?

Relationships are extremely rarely so simple as sharing nicely. While it IS possible, it takes a certain kind of person, or a certain set of people, for it to work smoothly...
(Heck, even some "harem" hentai don't have an exactly "happy end" for the male protagonist... As he literally becomes a sex doll for the females...)

Consequences, people, consequences...
Besides, completely ignoring the interpersonal relationship(s) between those on and off the farm, how long do you think the local government would allow it to continue before exiling the "extra" species women back to their homes? And the federal (Japanese) government, to exile extra species women from Japan for potential endangering their men (needless to say public morals)... Even those who are uninvolved... And then the rest of the human world?
No... He would become the most infamous man on Earth if he fell into temptation... Consequences...

As a farmer in real life, i cant get triggered by any girl since i know the animal counterpart - - but its still a fun read and the boobs are well drawed ;P

Dex-chan lover
Damn, have to say Kimihito has iron will and nerves of steel. If I were at that farm, I'd have lost it, drowned in lust and died from overbreeding.

Dex-chan lover
While I may have said what I did earlier... I have to agree with ampnaman.
Also, for those unsatisfied with the current outcome... Read the most recent chapter of Isekai Nonbiri Nouka. (Most recent as of this post)

Double-page supporter
@Aricitic How many men even get the option to do so in the first place? You're not just boning those women for yourself, but for all mankind! YOLO SWAGGINS!!!

Jesus Christ , I just caught with the last couple chapters and it has just been titty milking after titty milking....... It's fucking great :DDDDD

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell if yuri saved the day or ruined everything.

Dex-chan lover
Man this manga just tried to push ecchi as far as it possibly could go, huh?

Also honey confirmed virgin. Disappointing but expected.

Well that was... something. I honestly thought when the farm arc started that someone uploaded a Doujin chapter as though it was an official lol, but yeah...

Users who are viewing this thread