Monster no Goshujin-sama - Vol. 11 Ch. 51

MD@Home
Also partial transformation 😎

e0a19410ea1afbc7fc331d5e73d53dbeaa4a5ebd.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is where I drop, why let him live it's incredibly stupid. Narritively we are in no different position then we were before hand and with a tiny rewrite just had monster form classmate join badman. This whole series started so promising albiet with issues to falling down a well and looking at the sky as a frog hoping to fly.

This'll be a drop where I don't pick it up later cause I'm curious too.

Dex-chan lover
there's already two asshole classmates we're dealing with and now there's a third? the second one didn't even die either. too many active antagonists in this lol, what a headache. worth dropping now...

Dex-chan lover
Why is it that so many misspell "lily" with more than the only two Ls the flower name has?

Contributor
I thought in his berserker monke state he already lost sight of his motivation and desires? Y'know, the very reason he became a danger to Lily? Because he couldn't recognize Miho's form anymore? Now he's suddenly manipulated into thinking he can have his crush back in exchange for servitude. That's... dumb.

Don't get me started on the other dumb development that they just let him get away after nearly killing them. They barely beat him and they think it's fine to let a threat like that go?

Dex-chan lover
So many inconsistencies... who do I blame? Author? Editor? Both?

Users who are viewing this thread