Moshi, Koi ga Mieta Nara - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

OH wow it's actually aiming for the poly ending? Or at least legitimately bringing it up as an option? Like there was a vague sense of set up before but now it's looking like that was actual factual foreshadowing and not ot3 dream mode?

Dex-chan lover
now are they foreshadowing a poly ending. Or are they showing a ending that could've been.

Double-page supporter
You know considering polyamory is still illegal in most of the world just bringing up this has a legitimate option is quite progressive. Also the joke in the first 2 pages wrote itself

love how the author outright said in the cover that this teacher supports the student's, then proceeds to teach mei how to fix her love problems

I mean they can just marry each other then consider it done they don't need to go the church for it it's tradition at this point, in this manga if mei really wants to marry the two then they can just make a vow, which i hope they will. god this manga is such bless.

this should be be put in a museum.

Dex-chan lover
That my friend might be it future as well.
Well, if I'm being honest I don't want Rinna left out and Yuki has preference so if we can't exclude Haruno from the mix i guess will be a triangle happy end.

Fed-Kun's army
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YEAAAAAAAAHHHHH BAAABYYYYYYYYYYY
THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN WATING FOR!!!
THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!!!

I am so happy, you don't even know..

Group Leader
I'm honestly team Sayo but seeing the third option coming through I guess this opens to the polygamy option around here, author really said why not both? 👀 Let's see how it develops.

Users who are viewing this thread