Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.1 - The Two Princes (1)

Dex-chan lover
What a good way to keep neutrality in a noble house. By that I mean I can see the FMC being forced/getting with with the First Prince to make it seem like the house is still neutral

Dex-chan lover
Seems like our darling of an MC isn't going to get a break anytime soon.

Fed-Kun's army
Mother is a bimbo.
Thanks for the tl.
Page 6 have a typo. It should be ‘either’ instead of ‘eiter’
Also I don’t think there is “or… and likely killed” . In my opinion it should either be just “or…” itself or it would be “and or”

Dex-chan lover
Serena’s position as just a daughter doesn’t lend her a lot of room to make statement. Children can make statements that cause trouble for their family, but they practically got no real power and make it turns better. Different case if she’s an eldest son and appointed heir.

Yeah, she’s getting involved with Evan there. Next part should be explanation of the plan. The proposal is from Evan. But he is smarter, so he doesn’t asks Serena to be his fiancé, that has too many consequences. He just asks her to hang around him as friend. That should be enough to make public assume both of them got something going, or Violets are playing both sides so it’s too early to pick side.

iirc, Einrich talking to his mother is positioned later in the LN, maybe at the end of this chapter. Well, not that it makes much difference. But then Einrich starts sending letter to Serena, and came to her house uninvited. Serena is actually thankful to Evan for sending early warning so the Violet can make preparation to welcome royal guests, and to tag along and be the wall for Serena, reminding his step brother he got a fiancé so he need to act properly.

I'm pretty sure no one but the title holder has the right to determine who the heirs of the house can marry. So other than some unofficial verbal agreement the mother shouldn't have much say in this.
Rosemary is not a heir.

It got complicated because the royal family is involved.

A problem is, the King probably trusted the Violets so he approved the engagement. And now, the Violets can’t cancel because they’ve agreed, and cancelling is a disrespect because it implies they have problem against the Royal Family.

Violets are known to be neutral, so he is less cautious about the engagement rather than if the partner is from an ambitious noble who might want to gain connection to the palace. The Violets doesn’t have much to gain from marrying a prince.

Had a dejavu of Serena’s dad’s face when banging the table. Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
aight, spoil me on how will she fix both the problem and her family, i know her mother is beyond dumb but i wish there's a redeption arc where they mend their relationships.

also, can't blame MC personality since her whole life are somehow just think how to do for survival and benefits. since it wont be reincarnated troupe if she didnt act like this.

Dex-chan lover
Of course mother saw no issue in blindly agreeing to an obviously political marriage, I get the feeling she was offloaded by her own family in a similar manner. "She's pretty, and not smart enough to scheme... Please take her!"

I feel really bad for the dad, always away for work while wifey and adopted kid seem hellbent on bringing his house to ruin. Also MC bailing on the whole mess...

Dex-chan lover
It’s not that she doesn’t know how to because she most certainly does, it’s more along the lines of “it’s too much of a bother to explain away the misunderstanding”
I get more of an impression that she thinks there's no point in explaining it, when she more than likely senses the recipients are not capable of understanding.

Double-page supporter
I mean, come on, she even actually explained why this marriage proposal was so beyond-obviously an objectively horrible idea.

They still wouldn't listen, until it was already too late and the dad had to find out the hard way, come home, and explain the exact same point. There's no meaning in trying at this point, the mother and sister are so dumb it's practically a miracle of God. At this point I wouldn't be shocked if the mother believes babies are brought in by a stork despite having physically given birth before.

Dex-chan lover
rosemary is a villain but the mother is equally culpable of being a fucking moron dude...dad needs to step in HARD if not MC is well justified in letting that shitty house fall to ruin

Users who are viewing this thread