Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 13.1

Dex-chan lover
There’s also the matter of if the group is more comfortable in releasing things as soon as the material is available and they finish the job... or hold back the package to wait for whole chapter.

But split chapter is almost always the publisher’s fault.
The manga is originally monthly, but the publisher want to do biweekly update in the website, so they split it in half.
some of the chapters ending half way really hurt the flow, but at least it's not like "From Overshadowed to Overpowered: Second Reincarnation of a Talentless Sage" who's chapter is split in to up to 6 parts

Dex-chan lover
You can see her turn around and leave in the second last panel, not that there would have been any doubt without that.

I'm just wondering with this going on for a while, is Tigur just twiddling his thumbs?
He was told to "stay".

Dex-chan lover
Accidentally set a flag :aquadrink:

IACoIfF.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The little shit keeps losing brain cells with every chapter.... or she doesn't have one to begin with

Dex-chan lover
I love that she is so small minded and petty that after Einrich told her off last chapter and she had her mental meltdown ("I'm loved by everyone, anything bad is Serena's fault!); her grand plan to finally be rid of her sister is... The same bog standard "bullying" she was already up to.

This is her serious mode.

Supporter
As much as we would like to, Serena cant kill her, the mother would definitely feel devastated about it so Serena will probably make her piss herself in fear at worst.

Dex-chan lover
Wrong move, dumb bitch. Rip bozo nobody will miss you except your same braincell adoptive mother

Dex-chan lover
Lots of comments about the sister being stupid but I just want to comment on how great Scarnet is. Typical villainess ojou-sama on the outside, clumsy "I just want to be friends!" on the inside.

when the retarded bitch finally becomes a full-fledged retarded bitch
83b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread