Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 717 - Spring Comes Again

Power Uploader
@aethershadow The only epilogue I'd like to see is them married with a kid and the kid inherits his stone cold face and her telepathy. And that's when her telepathy is finally revealed to him and he's like OH THAT EXPLAINS IT!

Aggregator gang
These single page a day manga must be incredibly taxing to the authors. Not only are they almost always plagued with often long and extended hiatuses, but now along with Tomo-chan, virtually every one of them has ended in an abrupt and unsatisfying manor. Almost as if the author has become so fed up with the grind that they are so glad to finally be done with the series that they don't care if the series has any sort of meaningful conclusion for it's characters, world, and story that so much time and effort went into crafting.

I think I am done reading these single page series'. It seems glaringly obvious to me that the burnout on these types of manga is very real, so much so that by the time the authors are exhausted and tired of milking status quo scenarios day after day to artificially prolong the life of the series in order to have a steady income. They begin to reach a point where they no longer care about the product they have produced enough to wrap up their own characters story's in a meaningful and satisfactory conclusion. Side-characters especially get the shaft as a labor of love becomes a labor of tedium and monotony.

Maybe it's more a problem with editors pushing for authors to create the next "One Piece" or "Conan" that they can continue to milk for profits for the next 8 years or so, that the authors lose sight of their vision for the series as the goalposts continue to shift. Perhaps that is why most authors aim for the confession ending to the point where it has become ridiculously cliche, as that way there is at least always an end in sight. Either way it's always sad to see a good series end terribly.

Dex-chan lover
A perfect ending for a story about a mind reading girl and a stone faced guy with super lewd thoughts about her.

Double-page supporter
All you people who complain about not satisfying ending and lack of after story, I take it you will stop reading today and won't read any of the future extra chapters that the author may bring when she feels like it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not mad at this because there's literally extra chapters/epilogue coming out same day he'll ye'ah

Fed-Kun's army
I think I got spoiled by Pseudo Harem going beyond the confession and hopefully into the "living together as lovers" arc that I almost forgot how stories like these usually end.

No, I'm not upset at how Tomo-chan ended. [/lie]

Welp, at least there's the epilogue.

the director of final fantasy tactics of all people spoiled this ending for me LOL

@gusto

Why?

Seriously, I don't pick your logic... the author could make the best epilogue mankind has seen and it would not impact the merits ( or lack of ) of this ending. Also if would be unfair to judge the whole series for the merits ( or lack thereof ) of this particular ending ...

Aggregator gang
Also it would be unfair to judge the whole series for the merits ( or lack thereof ) of this particular ending ...

@rrolo1 I don't know, I still judge the Mass Effect series wholly for its terrible ending which imo completely ruined the story for me beyond any means of repair even with an expanded epilogue.
To this day my nostalgia for it only feels bittersweet and I cant stomach to even pick it up again. Thankfully this ending wasn't completely awful, it just seemed rushed, like we got the "thank god it's over ending" from the mangaka, but an ending bad enough can definitely change your outlook on something as a whole. At least in my opinion. All I can say is at least it didn't end like Boku wa Tomodachi ga sukunai or Oreimo.

Dex-chan lover
At least now she's happy about the lewd-ish thoughts, as compared to the beginning when she was upset about it (until she realized most of it was from her anyway)

Users who are viewing this thread